AIRPRO TRANSPORT

Tip15

They double broker freight be very cautious, as we have withheld payment to ensure the delivering carrier is in fact paid.

bbfly

i was told today that they are closing their doors.
tried calling for payment and emailing
no reply

boss

Site Supporter
They have something going with Hilton Transportation, not sure what, but share space, probably freight.

Trucking18

They have something going with Hilton Transportation, not sure what, but share space, probably freight.

You Should make sure you know you are talking about before posting BS about a company. Hilton uses airpro for Mtl to Quebec city Deliveries or city deliveries in mtl with straight trucks that we can not do with our own equipment. We Have no affiliation other than using Airpro to del freight. Airpro does local P&D for a dozen carriers in MTL area. You should take back that comment as its 100% False.

Vachon

Air Pro Transport 2009, also changed their website to Noua-Logistique.com , located at Lachine QC.
They have double brokered our load with them from TransX for Amazon in Mass to Ottawa ON. Took our reefer as a switch and lost it because they did not do their work tracking it loading process at Amazon warehouse in Mass.

I had to send my trucks to Amazon in MAss and in Ottawa to search for our reefer , was able to locate the trailer in Ottawa ON ( which was the original destination for the load) with the help of TRansX representative.
Air Pro Transport most of the times did not answer phones , never replied on the emails , did not help us in the search for the trailer, never paid for the load that was done for them nor the detention.

This company should not exist in the business, they make Transport look like a place full of scammers and liars .

I will take my time and report non-paying to Equifax and Loadlink .

regards

Sam

roadroad

We booked loads with them but got calls from few carriers, THEY DOUBLE BROKE OUR FREIGHT AND DID NOT PAY FINAL CARRIER...

Vachon

I never got paid from them. Will take it to court just for the
fun of it.
I have few other companies that did not pay us , will take them all same time.

Tip15

I never got paid from them. Will take it to court just for the
fun of it.
I have few other companies that did not pay us , will take them all same time.

Extremely funny, they had Double Brokered one of our loads and sent the carrier invoice as part of there POD in error obviously. I contacted the carrier directly and he was reluctant to give me any info. Airpro has now sent us to collections, maybe we will be in court a the same time...As I will not be paying the invoice directly to them period.