Ameri-connect Freight Services - Brampton

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Last payment was received on Feb 26, 2021 for the invoice aging for 106 days. Hope it helps.
Thanks Economy.... It helps confirm that I shouldn't be taking freight from this company...

I just received payment for one invoice at 80 days and I still have one outstanding that is near 90 days...

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Well, I got my cheque, but had to send in Fedex to get it.

I wasn't really going to have them mail it as they said the last one they sent got 'lost' in the mail...

Payment received at 90 days.

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Any recent news on this company?

I have them flagged as DO NOT USE in my dispatch system... and Yes, I used caps in our dispatch system... haahaha...

But somehow, one of our dispatchers keeps missing the red flag and booking loads with such companies regardless...

I have one at 50 days now, and not looking for a repeat of the last time which took 90 days...

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Any recent news on this company?

I have them flagged as DO NOT USE in my dispatch system... and Yes, I used caps in our dispatch system... haahaha...

But somehow, one of our dispatchers keeps missing the red flag and booking loads with such companies regardless...

I have one at 50 days now, and not looking for a repeat of the last time which took 90 days...

Payment was received by cheque at 70 days.

SpringC

We have had spotty success with them. I can tell by their cusomter number in our system that they have been doing business with us for a long time but I have to monitor, send lots of reminders and payments have been ok for almost a year but they are starting to slip - have one at 60 days now