be ware of National Cold Chain, Montreal

loadbeaver

Probably a good idea to pick up the phone and agree together to a fair TONU charge, then adjust your invoice to match that figure. Then you can decide if you have a future business relationship or not (once you are paid the fair and agreed rate).

Members here are able to edit or remove their own posts. Perhaps that may have happened here.

Keep well,
Mike
I know members can edit or delete their post. How on earth he was saying he offered TONU but then deleted his own post regarding that. He is a lier/cheater and National Cold Chain is promoting/siding with him.

PT INC

owner is ex wheels group employee i believe hired all his buddies which is now known has radiant global logistics inc

loadbeaver

Nothing there, you can bring them here and ask them to open themselves. We haven't had payment yet, even not the TONU, we have already few other companies complaining same.

ASAP

We hauled a load for them from qc for 800. In 2 months they sent as the claim for 1000 from loblaws for ppg. Not even from Loblaws, just the email between NC employees.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
we only deliver to 1 DC right around the corner and all the rest of the loads are on a Pick Up Program for all other DC's.

Rob

Site Supporter
we only deliver to 1 DC right around the corner and all the rest of the loads are on a Pick Up Program for all other DC's.
Yes Bill that one by you is kinda okay at times and i understand carrier like yourself delivering you product to them but for a guy like me that would maybe be in there 5 times a year it is just not worth the hassle. Been to them all and done them all at different times but if at all avoidable we are passing everytime.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
I agree Rob our driver is pretty much allowed to do what he wants and no issues at the one we deliver but we have all the rest picked up and takes away all the hassle.