Bell City Transport-Back Solicitors

Freight17

We caught them back soliciting an account who was a personal friend. UH OH. The shipper won't use them because they don't trust unethical companies with their freight. They now go on our DNU list and word will spread fast in our industry.

When will back solicitors learn. It ends up costing them tens of thousands in lost business and their reputation. All on the hope of having a shipper switch to them directly on one sporatic lane. The type of shippers that would switch will also switch to the next scumbag who comes along with a lower rate leaving the carrier with no shippers and no brokers to fill their trucks.

PT INC

We caught them back soliciting an account who was a personal friend. UH OH. The shipper won't use them because they don't trust unethical companies with their freight. They now go on our DNU list and word will spread fast in our industry.

When will back solicitors learn. It ends up costing them tens of thousands in lost business and their reputation. All on the hope of having a shipper switch to them directly on one sporatic lane. The type of shippers that would switch will also switch to the next scumbag who comes along with a lower rate leaving the carrier with no shippers and no brokers to fill their trucks.

bellcitytransport

Thank you @PT INC for reviving a post from 2012. We've undergone many changes in the last 8 years. Unfortunately I can't speak of the posts from 2012 or earlier as it was prior to my time, however rest assured that we do not support NOR do we do any type of back soliciting. I can be reached directly should you wish to discuss any concerns you might have.

@Ruler please feel free to contact me directly, again I look forward to discussing your concerns or addressing any rumors you might have heard.

Thank you

Rob

Site Supporter
I find Bell City to be a fair and reputable company. Being in the same town they respect us and stay out of our shippers and vice versa. That as well as we share a couple shippers that use both of us on certain lanes.

Jim L

I have not had any issues at all with Bell City Transport. Everytime I deal with them everything is dealt with in a very professional manner. I think someone is mistaken for bumping this post and I believe that it would be fair that a moderator delete the new posts of this thread.
If you want to bump a thread, please add some substance instead of four dots so that users here can make up their own minds.