Broker Insurance

Freight Broker

I'm looking to change my broker insurer. Does anyone have any good recommendations? In business for 20 years..never had a claim. Would like to move away from whom I'm currently using.

loaders

Site Supporter
Marsh Canada. We have been using them for years now. I am sure they are not the cheapest, or at least I assume they aren't, however they offer everything a freight broker needs to properly protect themselves. The best thing is, they do know the industry and are well staffed with knowledgeable professionals. Definitely worth talking to even if you decide to place your business elsewhere.

MikeJr

Staff member
I'll say Marsh has been a fantastic partner since before I came here. We have seldom if ever had a claim (there was one only that I can remember), but the key to a solid insurance partner is one that can help you with the 'sticky' claims when you are helping a client with a claim vs a carrier and their insurance provider). I miss Patrick Lobo, but Howie is great too!

I would reccommend:
Howie White, Vice President
Marsh Canada Limited | Marine, Logistics and Transportation
120 Bremner Boulevard., Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 0A8
Tel: +1.416.349.4403 | Fax: +1.416.349.4562 | Email: howie.white@marsh.com

Keep well,
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Exactly Mike. They will go to bat for you and your customer in those “messy” claims situations. Usually that means regardless of how legitimate and straightforward the claim is, the carrier has flat out said....no. No discussion, no investigation, nothing. Nice to have a little official “muscle” in those very infrequent situations.