Candid Haulers Ltd

tasuinam

We just did a load for them last week BC-MB ... will post payment history. Their rat con says 60-90 days ... but I was assure it is under 45...so let's see

AgentSmith

Thanks, I'm looking for someone that has used them as a carrier. Plus if anyone moved a load for them last week or this week for BC to ON please let me know.

Llama

We have moved 4 loads with Candid Haulers since September, they are currently on a lane for us from ON to BC to deliver Saturday (reefer / Team).
No negative notes in the system

Shakey

Site Supporter
We just did a load for them last week BC-MB ... will post payment history. Their rat con says 60-90 days ... but I was assure it is under 45...so let's see

think I do smell a rat here ;-0 ...................would be all over them at 45 days

AgentSmith

First Load: poor communication and delivered one day late. "Team" drove like a super single

Second Load: Running late for pick up, multiple conflicting excuses on the status of the team's off load and location. Arrived at shipper one day late, brought in the wrong wrong type of equipment, had a single, not a team plus had a serious safety incident while on site. They could not get the proper trailer to load and they bailed on the load.

Third Load: Running late for pick up due to weather delays inbound, then driver was feeling ill and was told to quarantine by their safety department. Rescheduled pick up for the next day as they were sending another team to get the load. Tried to get updates on the new team's ETA but told they are working on it, this spanned 6+ hours as they were contacting the team. Eventually they requested to push the pick up to the next day which would be day 3 of attempting to pick up. I cancelled the load with them.

Total gong show minus the unknown comic. Definitely on the DNU list.

Llama

We have moved 4 loads with Candid Haulers since September, they are currently on a lane for us from ON to BC to deliver Saturday (reefer / Team).
No negative notes in the system
Clearly I spoke too soon.

missed a Friday night evening pick up because they had Saturday in their system.
I'd like to think most carriers would question a Saturday 7:30pm pick up just to be sure.
some fault lies on our side as well for not having traced the load properly

Llama

....and the Hits keep coming with Candid.
One of my co-workers booked a team load with them yesterday and just found out it's a Single driver.
To be honest, with all the road closures this week due to the flooding in BC, a team may have been delayed anyway, but we'll never know for certain now

Harmony

They are doing about 5 loads a week for us, and we think they are a great career,
We understand that things might happen on the road, but we are well communicated so far.

Transprnt1

Caught them double brokering one of our shipments from AB to ON and were able to send the confirmation to the hauling party because it was in transit. They recently took 3 shipments from ON to SK as well but same last minute email from them stating they could not pickup trying to push the pickup but we cancelled them to avoid further issues.

Thefriendlybroker1

if anyone is moving on to AB , or on to BC loads with them this week, pls reach out to me / dm me.
if they are double brokering , i would like to make sure the correct carrier is getting paid.

AgentSmith

A google search of the address for Younger Freightways, 32 Westwinds Crescent NE, Suite 311, returns with Y.K Career Education Society

tasuinam

Just got called by Younger Freightways.... can't even keep track of these 'sister / brother / aunt / uncle / cousin' companies anymore

CrazyGirlz

Y.K Freightways and Younger Freightways ....phone numbers are alike ..except the last Digit

Younger Freightways - 587-907-8649
Y.K. Freightways - 587-907-8642

Packrule

National they are just like Candid call on every post and ask for a considerable amount. We caught Candid double brokering our load, the sad part was the showed up at our own dock with a different carrier. When questioned we got the sister company brother company story. I did give a load to Younger at one point it made it ok but i'm pretty sure it got brokered to someone else.