Destiny Freightways ltd Winnipeg, MB

Packrule

Another carrier/broker not paying or responding.

Destiny Freightways ltd
65 Santa fe drive
Winnipeg, MB

June load from Ontario to Regina reefer load from Algoma to Loblaws. I believe like another it was sold to us and or straright double brokered. Wally says they will pay but it's late. Another good broker in Winnipeg suggested they tend to double broker so the writing is on the wall with these guys. I will update further next week and report non payment to link .

Packrule

Henry to update it would seem that they do allot of double brokering. Just as i find out more about them. They run trucks but seems very shady. Only way we got our money was we managed to put a load on them and they were not paying attention so we traded the dollars. They were not going to pay us.

TRC604

Another carrier/broker not paying or responding.

Destiny Freightways ltd
65 Santa fe drive
Winnipeg, MB

June load from Ontario to Regina reefer load from Algoma to Loblaws. I believe like another it was sold to us and or straright double brokered. Wally says they will pay but it's late. Another good broker in Winnipeg suggested they tend to double broker so the writing is on the wall with these guys. I will update further next week and report non payment to link .
You can report non-payers to loadlink?

coffeegurl

Recent update, double brokered my freight. Hired for team service, nothing but delays and excuses. Stay far far away!
VIK SIBIA
DESTINT FREIGHTWAYS Ltd
199 EAGLE DRIVE
WINNIPEG MB
204-505-0025
204-599-0040

BIGGE

Lots of companies register their business to their home address. Send a collector to there house, Maybe they will pay. These types of business people persons new to see how things were done back in the day, lol.