DROP AND RUN 75 International Blvd,Unit 303, Etobicoke,Ontario, M9W 6L9

Levko416

GARBAGE SCAM COMPANY,, we did a load in December, after 3 months later they asked for the original POD. We gave them the original POD and still did not get paid, they are just giving you BS and another BS top of it.. it is a scam garbage company, They did the same bs to the other companies KEEP AWAY ...bring your truck empty but do not take any load from this triple brokerage fake scamming company we have to clear these viruses from our industry.. Today I found out from the shipper, they gave this load to the another transportation company, they brokered it to Drop and run and they brokered to us...

Last edited:

TRC604

Address on google shows it's registered to another business. Frustrating to deal with scammers like this.

bcharette

they did a load for us and no issues, I even made them deliver the original POD to us and called the shipper and receiver to confirm...

We did QP at 4% and paid within 24 hours......

Levko416

JUST AN UPDATE: We just got paid after 8 months, We complain to LOADLINK, LAODLINK already received complains about them. make the long story short... LOADLINK contacted to this virus scammers, when they found out LOAD LINK is going to kick them out and they can not scam any more they issued our cheque and we got paid..if you do not want more stress in your life...run your truck empty but DO NOT GET ANY LOAD from this scammers.you can only get upset once for the diesel and driver cost...if you do their load.....God helps you

Packrule

To those who said this company did good work. They may have subbed out to good carriers and not paid them. If you didn't confirm the carriers names at shipper and receiver you may end up with some nasty calls going forward.

shintop

JUST AN UPDATE: We just got paid after 8 months, We complain to LOADLINK, LAODLINK already received complains about them. make the long story short... LOADLINK contacted to this virus scammers, when they found out LOAD LINK is going to kick them out and they can not scam any more they issued our cheque and we got paid..if you do not want more stress in your life...run your truck empty but DO NOT GET ANY LOAD from this scammers.you can only get upset once for the diesel and driver cost...if you do their load.....God helps you
Thats's great that you got your money, could you kindly give me the email address to file a complain to LOADLINK as they owe me some money as well.

bcharette

Going to add this, they did a load for us in March and asked for QP so we did.... Now they are pushing for every invoice QP- they call us 5 times a day for payment and when we tell them they need to wait for the receiver to confirm they get pissy with me.... So its ok to pay carriers in 90 days plus but you have to pay within 24 hours.. 4% QP is what we offer and they will come back and say 2%, simply refuse them and 4% or 30-45 days....

Levko416

Going to add this, they did a load for us in March and asked for QP so we did.... Now they are pushing for every invoice QP- they call us 5 times a day for payment and when we tell them they need to wait for the receiver to confirm they get pissy with me.... So its ok to pay carriers in 90 days plus but you have to pay within 24 hours.. 4% QP is what we offer and they will come back and say 2%, simply refuse them and 4% or 30-45 days....
They should forgot that they are scammers and scared you won't pay them:)

MarkD

Site Supporter
Looks like it was 240 days not 90. After reading this thread I hope they are now on your dnu list. Hopefully this was cross border work and you can demand the pars/paps info to find the real carrier and hold any outstanding funds.

Levko416

I am sorry to hear that some of us dealing with scammers
Load link general complaint email
complaints@linklogi.com
Your company can be added to their unpaid complaints list and they may remove them so others don't get scammed. Plus Loadlink will try to help you out to get paid.
They will ask you for the invoice copies.

NotForHire

removed my comment and we are doing an investigation to verify the true identity of carrier that moved our shipment- we will see if it was really them

Shakey

Site Supporter
They called me on a load and told me straight up that if I pay better than the other guy they will cancel on him and send the truck to pick up my load.
How you can say that to a customer and not expect to get on the DNU right away??

same as the ones that call on loads just booked saying that they will do it cheaper.....................I always ask how would they feel if they were the carrier I cancelled? Typically don't get an answer but it ends the call.

Rob

Site Supporter
same as the ones that call on loads just booked saying that they will do it cheaper.....................I always ask how would they feel if they were the carrier I cancelled? Typically don't get an answer but it ends the call.
Yep hear it all the time. Tell them i hate when it happens to me so not doing to to someone else.