eShip One Inc.

mac

On Monday Sam said my freight was going to deliver Tuesday by noon but still nothing. Nobody will return my calls or emails. I fear it is with their partner who is not getting paid and it is hostage now ?? Who know I'm just trying to figure this out.

NoNameOne

They are blacklisted here too. Delays over delays, they won't answer your calls for hours until they do pick-up to tell you some BS story about truck breaking down, traffic, being stuck at a consignee, etc...

All valid excuses, but when it's every shipment, and you can't tell me from the start and try to hide to avoid the load being cancelled, that's a big no.

markhamboy

Thank you for all the reviews. I was about to give them a load today. After reading this, I just saved myself.

Cheers all.

marylou

Heads up they also are on our DNU for very poor services. Also handed in a lumper receipt for double the amount for the usual 1 skid, I called the lumper service and turns out they had another customer that had 7 skids and the amount was for 7 to 10 skids. They tried to charge me for the full amount and also the other customer... very naughty.....

Woodley

they have been blacklisted from our company for well over a year now. Funny thing is they just called in on a load I posted MN to ON on loadlink. We have them blocked on loadlink so they must have another account on load link not under eshipone. Yhey are just horrible. So many bad notes in our system. MN to ON LTL like eshipone does just call contract express and save yourself a headache.

Last edited by a moderator:

loaders

Site Supporter
Use at your own risk! They are now operating as AIM One Transport and doing the same shaddy business. Also found out they are operating from the Dominican Republic. No office or Yard in Canada.

martinwizz

We ran into a shipment with them that got sour. They brought material from MN to their dock and gave the On-Qc to another carrier which never got paid. This carrier contacted our customer and directed them back to us. They were nice enough to inform us of a direct link between eship one and aim one transport so once we have established the connection, we decided to release the owed monies from by eship one to this carrier again. Luckily, we were also able to retain payment from a due invoice for Aim One. We called them on it, with no response. Not a huge payment but still we do not need this kind of company in our industry. To all those carriers out there, please, PLEASE do your background checks before granting credit to anyone. You'll end up regretting your decision which will cost more than you can bargain for. I ended up with the same link that Mike Jr got considering Dominican Republic as a hub for canadian transportation....

CHARMILL

On Monday Sam said my freight was going to deliver Tuesday by noon but still nothing. Nobody will return my calls or emails. I fear it is with their partner who is not getting paid and it is hostage now ?? Who know I'm just trying to figure this out.

natski

Use them once 3 years ago- never again. Held my freight hostage , asked for extra 250 $ and would not deliver our freight until money were wired. we launched official complaint against them. Don't use them.