Green Logistics, Richmond Hill, ON

TRPM

Having an issue getting in contact with them....plus...do not see them listed on "Link"..

...any update(s) available?

Thanks

MikeJr

Staff member
Green Logistics
400 Creditstone Rd
Concord ON
dispatch@greenlogisticscanada.com
905-760-7779

Worked with them as early as last week if this is the same company you are talking about. I'll ask the ladies in disp if anyone has a cell #. Will report if any more contact info found.

Keep well,
Mike

Nawk

Green Logistics "is" on the Link. They might have you blocked and that's why you can't see them. They are a small office (only two of them I believe).

LouieLouie

I have to ask if anyone has had issues with Andriy at Green Logistics?

Irina & Lily are two very polite and professional individuals. This guy however is a complete ass! He is abusive.

The backstory is... Customer loads the trailer... shipper brings in the ppwk and the office generates customs docs. So yeah... the truck is loaded in 45 mins... often times the driver has to wait another 45 for ppwk. Combined... not a stupid amount of time but I get it... driver is loaded... he/she wants to run. Our dispatch explained this to Andriy before he was given the load. Yeah, yeah, yeah... send it over... I can do it. According to our shipper (who has over 200 loads in the books with us... every one of them is the same)... the driver had paperwork 35 minutes after loading/ Andriy called our office 22 times during the 35 minutes yelling and telling us everything from "I want the freight taken off the truck" to "I'm going to leave it in a warehouse in PA and you can pay someone else to go get it".

Unfortunately, they are now DNU for us.

I've also noticed their Equifax score is now in the red.

Not sure what's going on over there now.

AntonioS

Its is a shame because the ladies over there are indeed lovely but the guy makes people not want to deal with the company.

markhamboy

I'm shocked to hear this. I have dealt with them for many years never had any problems with him. Great dealing with Lilly.

Deisel1

Shock to hear this as well. I have nothing but great things to day about Green Logistics- Very reputable and reliable carrier to NJ/PA.

Igor Galanter

For some reason I have a very strong feeling that there is more to this story that just a 35-45 min.
Some shippers and receivers could slightly exaggerate the situation, especially now, when is theirs market..

Enoch

Site Supporter
We also had issue with Andriy. LTL order picked up out is USA, promised next day delivery. Next day, says he crossed a bit too late, will deliver the day after. Advised him ok, but people on site for job please for sure next day. No problem per Andriy. The day it is supposed to deliver, check with Andriy, yep, going to deliver around noon. Then at 12:45. Sorry, driver is going home, he does not want to deliver. BRUTAL service.

Nawk

They are not DNU here. However, because of Andriy and a few run in's he's had with some of our coordinators they have fallen out of favour. Quickly looking at their history... we used them about once a week (59 times in 2018) compared to 9 times in 2019 so far.

lightweight

They are now on our do not call list as well. Dealt with Lilly all the time and never had an issue till I dealt with Andriy and almost lost a customer because of his lies. It's unfortunate but cant risk dealing with them again.

FOX2016

I have to ask if anyone has had issues with Andriy at Green Logistics?

Irina & Lily are two very polite and professional individuals. This guy however is a complete ass! He is abusive.

The backstory is... Customer loads the trailer... shipper brings in the ppwk and the office generates customs docs. So yeah... the truck is loaded in 45 mins... often times the driver has to wait another 45 for ppwk. Combined... not a stupid amount of time but I get it... driver is loaded... he/she wants to run. Our dispatch explained this to Andriy before he was given the load. Yeah, yeah, yeah... send it over... I can do it. According to our shipper (who has over 200 loads in the books with us... every one of them is the same)... the driver had paperwork 35 minutes after loading/ Andriy called our office 22 times during the 35 minutes yelling and telling us everything from "I want the freight taken off the truck" to "I'm going to leave it in a warehouse in PA and you can pay someone else to go get it".

Unfortunately, they are now DNU for us.

I've also noticed their Equifax score is now in the red.

Not sure what's going on over there now.
Couldn't agree more..... Andriy is a complete D**K

GLCINC

Good evening all, first things first wanted to apologize to whoever was offended or had a bad experience dealing with me, things happens in this business, we work with people and communication is a key, unfortunately I could be a little impulsive but I think everything will agree that I do my job and try my best, I always reply on emails and phone calls, I try my best to reach out to everyone in case there is a customs issue to resolve it and deliver the freight.
If recently you experience negative or positive experience please let me know because I try to work on myself and on service we provide.

If anyone want me to explain some of my actions please reach out to me so we can clear the water, move on and continue doing business, sincerely Andriy.

GLCINC

Green Logistics
400 Creditstone Rd
Concord ON
dispatch@greenlogisticscanada.com
905-760-7779

Worked with them as early as last week if this is the same company you are talking about. I'll ask the ladies in disp if anyone has a cell #. Will report if any more contact info found.

Keep well,
Mike
Our address is 55 Administration Rd unit 11, Concord ON
same dispatch email and phone number
after hours cell 647-331-9773

Deisel1

I comment on this thread back in 2019. At that time Green was my preferred East Coast Carrier particularly New Jersey and Philadelphia. Even though at times their service was inconsistent, it was LTL and most times had a cushion of a day or 2 to deliver, which they always did. Very few issues with my FTL but for the most part, they were amazing at handling my O/B and I/B FTL's

Andriy, these forums are not meant to defame anyone's character. I have dealt with you for many years and I have always felt if I gave you a load, you would do your best to fulfill the requirement in said contract.

The problem I have was the way I was treated mostly by you when the rates increased back in February. I fed Green business for many, many years and well before you started at Green. I totally understood that rates skyrocketed but you were quoting me 200% more than other carriers running the same lane at that time.

I remember you telling me back in March that "I am getting paid $5000-$5500 from Chicago to Montreal" so I will want the same out of Philadelphia. I'm not sure how that makes sense, and when asked to explain how you came up with that figure, your only explanation was "that's what I'm currently getting" and hung up on me. I ended up covering that load for $3200.00 for pickup the following day.

That was the last time I gave you anything.

This business is all about relationships. Relationships and trust are hard to attain but very easy to lose.

I know your intentions are good by responding to this thread. Maybe you can win back some of my fellow colleagues on this forum.

Best of luck.