Last broker standing llc Green bay WI

GSJGCE

Anyone worked with this broker before? I looked into them and couldn't find much info and our factoring company emailed me saying "No Buy"...problem is we've already picked up their freight set to deliver Monday.

Last broker standing llc
3415 hilltop way suite 24
green bay wi 54301
Phone# 920-247-7892
or 865-839-2727
Person named Sadig

TruckDuck

Anyone worked with this broker before? I looked into them and couldn't find much info and our factoring company emailed me saying "No Buy"...problem is we've already picked up their freight set to deliver Monday.

Last broker standing llc
3415 hilltop way suite 24
green bay wi 54301
Phone# 920-247-7892
or 865-839-2727
Person named Sadig
I would call the broker Monday morning and explain the situation that the factoring company said no so please etransfer the money and delivery will be post haste. Also to consider, just checked google earth, they operate out of a townhouse…

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
They do hold a motor carrier property brokers certificate which requires having a $75k USD surety bond MC01149625. Gray Casualty and Insurance Metarie LA p/n GSB7600559. Surprised factoring company did a "No Buy".

Shakey

Site Supporter
They do hold a motor carrier property brokers certificate which requires having a $75k USD surety bond MC01149625. Gray Casualty and Insurance Metarie LA p/n GSB7600559. Surprised factoring company did a "No Buy".

I've been amazed at how many US factoring companies will not take new Brokerage with bond.

Rob

Site Supporter
I would call the broker Monday morning and explain the situation that the factoring company said no so please etransfer the money and delivery will be post haste. Also to consider, just checked google earth, they operate out of a townhouse…
So because the carrier did not do their due diligence and the factor said no so now you are saying the broker has to pay before delivery? That statement right there is part of what is wrong with this industry. you took the load deliver it send the bill and wait your 30 days for payment. That one is all on the carrier.

Jim L

So because the carrier did not do their due diligence and the factor said no so now you are saying the broker has to pay before delivery? That statement right there is part of what is wrong with this industry. you took the load deliver it send the bill and wait your 30 days for payment. That one is all on the carrier.
I do not agree - credit for service should not be assumed. When loads are negotiated there is usually not enough time to do a full and proper credit check. Dispatchers are generally not the decision makers for credit and that is usually done from a corner office. If credit is or becomes a problem then I don't see why payment at or before delivery of the agreed amount should be a problem. Good and successful brokers will pay it but I don't think those are the guys with that kind of problem. If both carrier and broker choose to never do business again that is understandable. Either way, it should not be a regular course of business for a carrier.

That is exactly what a site such as this is for - to advise of those brokers not paying or paying too slow and advise of those carriers who make those demands and offer poor service. Hopefully this site help to cut down on issues.

GSJGCE

Check with them - they may offer quick pay themselves
Practically begged them for their quick pay -3% was agreed. Called and emailed multiple times never received it through quick pay was told he was busy. Contacted them on the 30 day mark about ACH transfer but, that apparently didn't work. Been worried but, we've received the cheque. So about 45 days not bad, he's a good guy.