Leafs :d

Derek's Diva

Sat night game was amazing, too bad Mitchell didn't get the natural hat trick would of been a record.
Glad too see finally youth and speed on the Leafs.

Derek's Diva

Oh, sorry Flat Bed had to rub it in your face, but Sat night game The Leafs beat the Canadians 6-3! But I am sure you didn't waste your breath even watching!

Flat Bed

of course I watched! we looked a bit slow but hey everyones entitled to a bad day...lets not forget the previous Match we kicked your ass 6-1!

but I am sure you're Smiling...enjoy won't last for long! lol

Flat Bed

That is a very interesting theory! Here is another...There has never been a decade in the History of the NHL where the Canadiens have not won a cup! 100th anniversery and soon to be 25th cup! it's simply destiny! lol

Derek's Diva

a child stands in court before a judge. His parents are divorcing and the judge is asking him which parent he would like to live with. "Would you like to live with your mother?" the judge asks. "No! She beats me every night I don't want to live with her!" So the judge says "Ok, you can go live with your your dad then." the child replies "No! he beats me every night as well! i don't want to live with him!" and the judge replies "Well if both your parents beat you the who do you want to live with?"
The Boy replies " The Toronto Maple Leafs" The judge is puzzled. "why would you want to live with them? The boy replies "Because they don't beat anyone"

Flat Bed

LMAO!!! that is funny.

Hey I got to feel Sorry for you Toronto Fans! Must be Hard to cheer year after year with little or no results! You are dedicated! Maybe you should switch to Ottawa?still Ontario right...hahahaha

Derek's Diva

Don't feel sorry for us, we won't want be a trader and turn our back on our boys! Everyone should of stopped going to the games years ago and management would of seen that they should of put more importance on the players. Look how long it took them to get rid of Mcabe as soon as the new rules came in he couldn't keep up as he couldn't addapt to the new style, hell it took me a while to adjust on the ice I sat in the box time and time again.
Don't want to go on and on about it, you don't live here and your not a leaf fan you wouldn't really understand it.
The biggest problem about the Leafs is the fans and our dedication to them.