Maple Leafs vs Canadiens

Who will win tomorrows game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warex187

Let's have an easy topic for friday.

What are the chances of the Leafs beating the Canadiens tomorrow ?
(not very high if you ask me)

The Leafs look like they are going for the top draft pick for next year.

RK in AB

Site Supporter
Leafs vs. Habs

Actually warex187, it looks like the Leafs are trying to give Boston another top pick! I don't think the Leafs have all the pieces in place to be a contender this year, but they are getting there.

On another note, my wife had a fridge magnet that was a Leafs jersey. I would always turn it sideways when I walked by it. She finally asked me why. I told her when it's sideways it looks like Darcy Tucker lying on the ice!!! She no longer cheers for the Leafs.

Rob

Site Supporter
As a Bruins fan I am gratful to the leafs nation for there incompitence. I hate the Habs but I go Habs go!!!

Toronto losers since 67

On another note The Masters golf tournament has been postponed for one week this year so the Leafs can play!!!

The Capon

Site Supporter
After watching the leafs win a cup in '67 it's been all down hill. Lousy management which loves Harold Ballards system of only milking ever dollar from the leaf nation. I have a feeling I may not live to see the leafs win again. :eek:

So sad for a once proud leaf fan........

warex187

Maple Leafs

Looks like there is some die hard Leafs fan's, I would still give them a couple of years before being contenders. Brian Burke always managed to bring his teams on top despite his character. Just look at Vancouver and Anaheim.

But here is another one for leafs fans:

Three Maple Leafs Fans were bemoaning the fact that their team kept losing and miss the playoffs.

"I Blame the manager" said the first, "if he would sign new players then we could have a great team"

"I blame the players" said the second, "if they made more effort I am sure we would score more goals"

"I blame my parents" added the third, "if I'd been born in another city I'd be supporting a desent team"
:D

RK in AB

Site Supporter
Leafs vs Habs

If I saw this right, someone voted this morning for the Leafs to win this past weekend. I guess that explains why the seats are always sold out. Eternal optimism.

I heard this morning that the Leafs were making a huge trade with Montreal. Toronto was going to send Luke Schenn and Phil Kessel to Montreal for 2 minor leaguers and an autographed photo of Jean Beleveau but the deal fell apart when Mr. Beleveau wouldn't sign.

"Komisarik digs for the puck along the boards, he wins the battle, passes out front to Cammalleri... He SHOOTS HE SCORES!!! What a play by Komisarik!"

I'm surprised Cammalleri didn't go over and get Komisarik into the goal hug too. Brutal.

Other than a defensive lapse on the power play leading to Montreal's first goal, and the Komisarik screw up, the Leafs played a hell of a game and deserved better than a 2-0 loss.

Nawk

Did anyone see the tribute to Pat Burns before the game?

I thought it was done with quite a lot of class. Hats off to the Canadiens organization for the tribute. He meant as much to them at one time as he did to the leafs, Bruins and ultimately the Devils.

I always respected Pat as a tough coach who would stand beside his players always.

He will be missed by many.

R.I.P. coach

warex187

Pat Burns

Did anyone see the tribute to Pat Burns before the game?

I thought it was done with quite a lot of class. Hats off to the Canadiens organization for the tribute. He meant as much to them at one time as he did to the leafs, Bruins and ultimately the Devils.

I always respected Pat as a tough coach who would stand beside his players always.

He will be missed by many.

R.I.P. coach

You are absolutely right Nawk

They didn't try to overdue it, they kept it simple just like Pat would of like it. He was a great coach and it is a great loss to hockey.

I miss the straight forward attitude of his, specialy in the politicaly correct atmosphere that it is now.

R.I.P Pat