MTS Logistics Brampton

klogan367

We have a small invoice dated early in July. Said they'd mail a cheque today. We'll see if we get it. I have a feeling they don't send payment until they get called. We don't do a lot with them but notes from a previous invoice indicate that cheques don't always go out on the date they tell you. You usually have to follow up.

Lisa@GTinc

Our last shipment with them took 4 months to receive payment. Small invoice $500.00. Got the "cheque has been mailed" run around for 2 months before they "sent a new one" :rolleyes:

klogan367

Hello, any feedback about service for MTS Logistics in Brampton. Do they double-broker?
Thank you
In the past year, we did two small loads. Both were paid in over 90 days and required a lot of intervention. Usual tricks are ignoring emails, not answering phone and when you did reach them, there were always details about date of cheque that never showed. Then came the bit about awful the mail is. Once might be acceptable but my notes from each episode were suspiciously similar. But...we did eventually get paid.

Lisa@GTinc

In the past year, we did two small loads. Both were paid in over 90 days and required a lot of intervention. Usual tricks are ignoring emails, not answering phone and when you did reach them, there were always details about date of cheque that never showed. Then came the bit about awful the mail is. Once might be acceptable but my notes from each episode were suspiciously similar. But...we did eventually get paid.
My notes are similar

MarkD

Site Supporter
I think most of their loads are double brokered. They book eastern seaboard ltl going to their dock destine for Western Canada and vice versa. So they double broker one leg and do the other. I've done 5 orders averaging 52 days to pay but nothing since March.

NotForHire

why would anyone give or accept freight to these shady company at all, chances are for the price you paid someone who would have done the job properly could have been hired!