MTS Logistics Mississauga

Trukker

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys . Loaded LTL for me over a week ago and getting all the excuses . Now wants me to pay C.O.D cause he thinks I'm going to not pay .

loaders

Site Supporter
We have some rather extensive notes in our system regarding this outfit, none of them good. Seems that they lied to us as well about delivery times, and not just once or twice. It looks like we even gave them a second chance after the owner called promising better service and communication. That did not turn out very well either. This info is from 2014/15, but it looks like nothing has changed based on Trukker's post.

Shakey

Site Supporter
In the same boat as loaders...............pretty much a duplicate of what has transpired with us.

Gotago

WE have been using them for the past few months, so far we haven't had an issue. But asking to pay COD isn't right

SCAM CHASER

Site Supporter
FYI MTS Logistics International is the registered business name for Ramel Inc., who is licensed as a motor carrier with the FMCSA.
They have been known to broker freight as well.

Trukker

DJ is the dispatcher and Haider is in the background beaking . Wants direct deposit before he delivers freight . Wish I was closer to Mississauga !

Sue Herman

They factor all their invoices through Royal Financial, so they would get their funding right away anyways...and let Royal Financial collect.

Trukker

I really don't have a choice . They are holding me hostage so we wired them the money . My customer needs the freight and it's over a week late at this point .

Trukker

Now they are reading this and want an explanation for the bad posts before they deliver the freight. They are saying I started it! I am reporting the freight as stolen at this point. I have been in the business 30 years and have seen it all. But this just tops it.

freightfwd

If MTS has time to be on this forum and read posts - they've got time to deliver your freight. Especially when you have PAID for it.

Report the freight stolen and let the police show up on their front door. Get that ball rolling...They'll not only have to explain why they are holding paid freight hostage but will then be on their 'radar'. Make sure you follow up with Link as well.

Unethical business practices always catch up one way or another.

FR84ME

Attention MTS, at this point take a breath and redeem yourselves and get this persons freight delivered. We are not drunks at a bar, we are transportation professionals and we all ride upon our reputations. Please act like a pro by delivering the freight and putting this behind you with reputation in tact.

Trukker

What a Nightmare of an experience ! Had to post nice things in order for them to deliver my freight after I had paid upfront . Only took a week to get P.O.D

youngtea

"had to post nice things in order for them to deliver"

didn't this used to be called extortion back in the day?
AC Transport and a few others did the same thing for me when I posted about them here. Not really surprising when they've been doing this for years without repercussions.

MikeJr

Staff member
Pretty sure if any member wanted, they could edit/remove any of their own posts when they felt like doing so. So feel free to do so when you feel it's necessary.

Keep well,
Mike