Nord-Deck Transport

MikeJr

Staff member
2 loads in January. They picked up and delivererd both on time. No problemo here.

Keep well,
Mike

markhamboy

Things have changed. Picked up an LTL on the 9th from Brampton to Montreal delivered on the 15th, Yet they told me it was delivered on the 11th. ON OUR DNU LIST.

SirensLair

Just had a bad experience with them. Gave them a load on Tuesday for a pickup on Thursday to MI. Checked on status every day telling me no reported issues. Day of pickup they just do not show. Called and emailed into office, with no reply and finally a lie saying they got stuck at Costco...
No communication …..now on my DNU

shayne

Just had a bad experience with them. Gave them a load on Tuesday for a pickup on Thursday to MI. Checked on status every day telling me no reported issues. Day of pickup they just do not show. Called and emailed into office, with no reply and finally a lie saying they got stuck at Costco...
No communication …..now on my DNU
how can they get stuck at Costco , they only have flatbeds/ rolls . they pulled a fast one on you !

Last edited:

MikeJr

Staff member
They did a dry van load for me earlier this month QC - ON. picked up and delivered on time (it was truckload). Most previous business was all FB.

Keep well,
Mike