Northstar Transport

TRC604

Northstar Transport
50 Eileen Stubbs Avenue Unit 130
Dartmouth, NS
B3B 0M7

Have a few invoices outstanding with these guys. Empty promises to pay.

Keep an eye out for these guys, they are very unscrupulous.

Fr8freak

I am having a issue right at the moment. Did a load earlier this year. Waited for invoice and pod. Finally received one and my customer advised they didn't receive the product. Getting in touch with them is like pulling teeth. Finally admitted that their "dock guy" signed the paperwork as received instead of the consignee (who still doesn't have their freight). Keep asking where freight is and no one is answering. I will be putting a claim into their insurance company and filing a police report as stolen

Fr8freak

I am having a issue right at the moment. Did a load earlier this year. Waited for invoice and pod. Finally received one and my customer advised they didn't receive the product. Getting in touch with them is like pulling teeth. Finally admitted that their "dock guy" signed the paperwork as received instead of the consignee (who still doesn't have their freight). Keep asking where freight is and no one is answering. I will be putting a claim into their insurance company and filing a police report as stolen
Update. Freight still MIA. Load Link is involved now

Fr8freak

New Update on Northstar Transport as of 5/3/22 No response back..other than their "dock guy" mistakenly signed the paperwork as received by consignee. This was their dock in Ontario and the freight was going to Manitoba...I would be careful even doing work for them...probably won't get paid either