Propeller Shipping Corp

ramneet

1 truck 1 trailer, no inspections.

Carrier411 leads me to; dot# 2896509 Noble Freight Systems. Now - in fairness, this is based on the registrars name - which happens to be quite common.
good morning,
check the correct MC-1433891
US dor-3896115
My concern would be... that he hasn't had any inspections (I get it that he is a 1 truck fleet).

So is he really lucky... OR... is he going around the scales... OR... Double Brokering? Someone told me a long time ago... there is no luck in trucking.

View attachment 1400 View attachment 1401
View attachment 1402propeller doesn’t have the broker authorities and they don’t do anything like that.. the thing is carrier 411 they haven’t upload the information, have 5 trucks and 6 trailers.

ramneet

They called me on just about every inbound LTL posting I had today, OH-NY- Philly... I declined to book them. Something is not right I just am not sure what it
The only thing they've done wrong with us is to tell us they have a truck available when they don't. It's happened to us twice now with them...that's my issue. I totally agree with you, we all start somewhere.
Sir, alot of things happened in the trucking, you only remember when someone do nothing for you, why don’t you mentioned the load montreal -Va that we did. the only thing that happened is customer booked the crane for afternoon, told us to it is for morning, my driver wasted whole day there and i bring him empty to the yard. and again same thing happened, i talked to my customer. third thing that i am confirming here is the same thing don’t repeat third time as if it is going to you are going to be too pissed on me. if i trying to make sure, just because you are my customer, i have to make sure, if everything right.

mbarrell

Hi Ramneet. This site is a great go-to for brokers and carriers to see who they're working with. I totally forgot that you'd done a load for in January, just looked it up. I hope you can see why I looked into you guys here, though, considering the last 2 times you called us on posted loads and then the trucks fell through. I apologize if this has caused you problems.

ramneet

Any other feedback? If the guy have only 1 truck, how many loads you guys gave him? They seems to speak to a lot of broker for a 1 truck company...Anybody request the shipper or receiver to see if it was a Proppeler truck?
we are using our own trucks, we have 6 now. always provided the picture once the stuff is loaded, with propeller truck.
Also called me on a load. MC number shows no inspection so looks very sketchy.
we have now 1 us side 3 canadian, you want details. i can provide

loaders

Site Supporter
We just received a scam invoice from this outfit requesting quick pay….surprise, surprise. Don’t really know how they slipped past the door in the first place (maybe time for a refresher in vetting new carriers) but needless to say, we have changed the locks! Solid DNU for now at least.

mbarrell

We just received a scam invoice from this outfit requesting quick pay….surprise, surprise. Don’t really know how they slipped past the door in the first place (maybe time for a refresher in vetting new carriers) but needless to say, we have changed the locks! Solid DNU for now at least.
I got the same thing last night. The # on Ramneet's signature goes to some guy. I just called Ramneet on her actual line 416-402-1630. The # on the scam email is 416-402-1130. I don't think this is on Propeller...

loaders

Site Supporter
I got the same thing last night. The # on Ramneet's signature goes to some guy. I just called Ramneet on her actual line 416-402-1630. The # on the scam email is 416-402-1130. I don't think this is on Propeller...
Maybe….maybe not. This kind of confusion and uncertainty does not enhance the image of any ”new“ carrier. If others would like to use their services…fine. If their experiences are all positive, perhaps I will change my opinion. At this point I time, the waters a bit too murky for me.

senditover

Looks like this was a mass email sent to all their brokers lol we booked a load with them yesterday though and can say so far so good.. Driver is on site and with the proper equipment.

I spoke to their dispatch and can confirm their email got hacked..