Rant - Advertising

TRKINSURE

Just a couple clicks ago I see an ad for “Diamond and Diamond” lawyers. I get admins, make money where you can for the site and yourselves.

But honestly??? These lawyers are the same ones suing you and your insurance companies on every turn you make. They are the ones costing the insurance industry so much - and you chose to allow them to advertise on here?

Bad taste

End of rant...

loaders

Site Supporter
That firm was under investigation by the Law Society not too long ago for shady practices.

Steph18

it's ad's by Google so usually what you see is something you have searched for on Google in the past.

TRKINSURE

LMAO, Packrat beat me to it! and now the secrets out, looks like I'm one of the tortfeasors also! (not really guys!)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
20 15 10 2 20 10 5 1
Ad's
Just a couple clicks ago I see an ad for “Diamond and Diamond” lawyers. I get admins, make money where you can for the site and yourselves.

But honestly??? These lawyers are the same ones suing you and your insurance companies on every turn you make. They are the ones costing the insurance industry so much - and you chose to allow them to advertise on here?

Bad taste

End of rant...
Google Generated ads based on what you have searched. Ads generate roughly $1 per day. This website takes a lot more then we generate to keep it running.

H.Jordan

Web based companies have really gotten good at algorithms of search history. I am aware of someone who works at Microsoft and put millions of dollars into Bing algorithms. I got into the wrong business.

Jim L

For some reason when I try and use Google it takes me to Bing ... had to reinstall OS on my computer - was very annoying
What browser are you using? Since you are getting BING you must be using EDGE or similar.
Go to the three dots in the top right [...]
Click [Privacy, search, and services]
Go all the way to the bottom and choose [Address bar and search]
At the bottom choose [Manage search engines]
Choose the three dots beside Google [...]
Choose [Make Default]

tasuinam

What browser are you using? Since you are getting BING you must be using EDGE or similar.
Go to the three dots in the top right [...]
Click [Privacy, search, and services]
Go all the way to the bottom and choose [Address bar and search]
At the bottom choose [Manage search engines]
Choose the three dots beside Google [...]
Choose [Make Default]
Thanks done