Road Star

Freightgirl

Roadstar

I just called there and they are the ones that took over Emeca....seems like an unprofessional company but offer cheap rates to CA.

Freightgirl

Roadstar

Found that my customer is using them, I would never use them. Carriers need to make money to stay in business these guys clearly don't care

Watchdog

I just called there and they are the ones that took over Emeca....seems like an unprofessional company but offer cheap rates to CA.

Hahahaahhaha thats a great joke!!!

Company: ROAD STAR TRUCKING
Address: 8201 LAWSON RD
City, ST: MILTON, ON
Postal: L9T5J3
Tel: 905-878-7282
Fax: 905-878-9045
Average Days to Pay: 50

Never had an issue with Road Star!

Last edited:

Nawk

Have given these guys just over 30 loads in 2011... no issues what so ever. I don't find them to be dirt cheap... but fair.

AdcoSam

Spoke to some jabroni by the name 'Harp' who I helped out with a trailer switch in St Peters MO. We dropped his trailer in his yard in Milton, and dropped ours at his shipper. We ended up delivering his trailer in his yard, and bob-tailed back to Misissauga, He is yet to return the trailer, and my drivers have personally seen another company hauling our trailer. When asked about it, response was unethical. Clearly it doesn't take 5 days to return with a trailer which is 747 miles away. Now he is asking us if we can make local deliveries with the trailer, before returning it. My driver has already seen them downtown.

DO NOT TRUST

Rob

Site Supporter
Adco you better never give a trailer to Bison then. Mine was a month later and ended up in Western Canada before I got it back and they made me get it from their yard. They wonder why I won't do trailer swaps with them anymore...Duh!!