RoadChain Logistics

Jim L

I am looking for more information on:
RoadChain Logistics
399 Four Valley Dr
Concord, ON L4K 5Y8
647-782-7451 - Ash Pandher
accounting@roadchainlogistics.com

We have an outstanding invoice at 87 days. Many promises have been given of e-transfer and many stall tactics (please send me void cheque, please confirm bank address etc).
Now emails are going unanswered.

Beware!

Jim L

I have been asked to update this post.

Very shortly after creating this post (1/2 hour) I received an email from Ash Pandher that the EFT transaction was completed and EFT payment had been made. We received the funds the next day.

The invoice was paid in 88 days and we have no further outstanding issues.

loaders

Site Supporter
One has to wonder if the negative publicity of your post was the motivation they needed to get off their wallet? A good outcome nonetheless. Perhaps time for all of us to make a site contribution.

Jim L

One has to wonder if the negative publicity of your post was the motivation they needed to get off their wallet? A good outcome nonetheless. Perhaps time for all of us to make a site contribution.
One has to wonder but I think it just might be unfortunate timing. It was only 30 minutes between the time I posted and a response via email of bill payment. I think it might have been one of the other emails that I sent earlier in the day that spurred them into action.

tasuinam

Very shortly after creating this post (1/2 hour) I received an email from Ash Pandher that the EFT transaction was completed and EFT payment had been made. We received the funds the next day.

Good to know you have received payment - however the effort that goes into collecting said payment is also time lost from other productive work

Roadchain

Feel free to contact us...And Deva Jatt Transport picked a load from us where they delivered it 3 weeks later. This costed the receiving company 22k in losses. They were well aware the LTL was important and urgent. We are in a dispute with Deva Jatt who hired Baxter Baileys. We are in contact with them... Target Transport has been sent their payment not sure what that is all about. Feel free to call our office if you have any issues.

Let's resolve.

We pay our carriers for the work they do. But if such disputes arise, they must be taken care of accordingly.

Roadchain

Guys,

I can hire Baxter Bailey today without a retainer and get multiple companies/carriers/brokers reported. They only show you the front-end of what has been reported, but what about the carriers accepting freight, committing to exact date/times, and missing it by 3 weeks? Yeah... it's fine if the company loses 22k but it's not fine if we dispute the extra charges with carriers.

Anyone who has dealt with Deva-Jatt Transport would know, I definitely learned my lesson. At the time, we called every office phone number, LinkedIn messages to the owner, even contact the accounting team about why the dispatcher arent answering.

Ended up calling the local police to report our freight as stolen. Finally, after they sent an email stating when it will deliver.

Now, is it fair this has been put on a dispute? Easy to comment, hard to explain when you got guys like Baxter Baileys bashing companies.

Calls the brokers on that list, talk to them, learn about what's actually going on rather than jumping the gun.

Anyways, that's it about this thread!

NotForHire

Guys,

I can hire Baxter Bailey today without a retainer and get multiple companies/carriers/brokers reported. They only show you the front-end of what has been reported, but what about the carriers accepting freight, committing to exact date/times, and missing it by 3 weeks? Yeah... it's fine if the company loses 22k but it's not fine if we dispute the extra charges with carriers.

Anyone who has dealt with Deva-Jatt Transport would know, I definitely learned my lesson. At the time, we called every office phone number, LinkedIn messages to the owner, even contact the accounting team about why the dispatcher arent answering.

Ended up calling the local police to report our freight as stolen. Finally, after they sent an email stating when it will deliver.

Now, is it fair this has been put on a dispute? Easy to comment, hard to explain when you got guys like Baxter Baileys bashing companies.

Calls the brokers on that list, talk to them, learn about what's actually going on rather than jumping the gun.

Anyways, that's it about this thread!
Buddy, your first mistake was ever booking a load with Deva Jatt.

Roadchain

I know, it was a new carrier set-up. Had I known the service was garbage, none of this would have happened to begin with.

But you live, you learn. But I'm happy I was able to clear the air about this topic.

Feel free to reach out anytime.

Note: Do not provide Deva-Jatt any freight - They got us into this mess! (They bring in drivers from India pay 0.22 cents a mile)

Thanks, Guys.

CAM11

Also in the same situation multiple invoice now more then 90 day overdue and can't get a hold of anyone in accounting apparently everyone is working from home and doesn't have phone access and no response to emails. Let me know if anyone can help.

Roadchain

Hello,

Yes, correct our office building had an outbreak which set things apart for 14 + days. CAM11, please advise which company you are calling from. When you speak on forums like these, entail the correct details of which company you are calling from or reaching out from. This can get easily figured out but you're not putting in the efforts to do so...I'm here to help but I can't help if you are not willing to be helped. Let me know this can be figured out today.

Hope this helps!

Have a Healthy Summer & Be Safe.

As an update, I think they still have covid outbreak there or maybe a sever after effects as all we hear are lies and false promises of payments. Beware

load4u2020

Trash ass company
beware of owner name Harvy Mundi
Scammer at its finest
Does not pay bills
Waiting for 6 months for payment now