TAJ Transport

Freightgirl

TAJ Freight Systems

Found out today that TAJ Freight Systems double brokered one of our loads to another carrier that we have used. Put them on your DO NOT USE LIST!!!

Let me know if anyone else has had this issue with them.

Last edited:

loaders

Site Supporter
We have them on our "do not use list" stemming from an incident last Dec.
Booked a pick-up with them, called to check the status, they said all OK. Found out next day from the shipper, they were a no show. No call to us or to the shipper and when we asked them why - "who cares" was the answer.
Maybe the carrier they doubled-brokered our load to got nervous about them and split. Definitely a "do not use under any circumstances"!

Activet

Taj

They did a load for us back in Oct. TN. to Mississauga. Customer told me they solicited their business as they delivered - 2 days late !!!!

Also on our DO NOT USE list!

TRUCKIT

Site Supporter
It really should not surprise you. If you check out the address you will find it is a residential address. I wonder what kind of controls they have on equipment maintenance and Safety & Compliance when operating out of a house in Springdale. Makes it kind of hard to compete with eh!

amdispatch

Looks like this idiot has surfaced as "V TRANS LTD". Alberta authorities but cheques are to mail to 15088 Springdale Square Brampton.

Double brokering, threatening, freight holding madness.

Tip15

Looks like this idiot has surfaced as "V TRANS LTD". Alberta authorities but cheques are to mail to 15088 Springdale Square Brampton.

Double brokering, threatening, freight holding madness.
100% V Trans is on our DNU list for sometime now.

BIGGE

Funny how Alberta supports these people who screw people over and go broke, then obtain Alberta authorities, use a internet phone line with an Alberta number and continue in their scammer ways?

Ruler

I know and Alberta seems to have the best regulations but some companies still seem to be getting away with crap