The Internet Truckstop - Website

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Wondered if anyone has submitted information into this website relating to non payment and was successul in obtaining monies owed or more information on the delinquent?

Posted information on a delinquent broker today - already noted here in the forum. Internet Truckstop is now requesting all the backup documentation to support my submission. It is my understanding this is a free service so not sure why they are accepting submissions - what do they get out of it?

Anyone with I.T. experience - either positive or negative - who can shed some light on this "service" would be appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Freight Broker

IT is only free if all you do is post loads...for the added services there is a nominal fee depending on what those services are. I pay $60.00 per month for additional services such as carrier service information.

Aside from the cost, IT does try to be fair to all parties. When I post a complaint about a carrier they too want to see some facts such as a signed off load confirmation. Carriers who have negative comments on brokers must also provide some proof before that information is made available for all to see. Seems only fair..

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Thanks for the reply Freight Broker.

What I want to know is where do these submitted complaints go? Does I.T. try to contact the delinquent on my behalf and if so - why would the broker pay? Does their company name get listed somewhere and that is the "threat of non compliance" I.T. uses to get a resolution?

Their site is pretty vague in the area of non payment submissions...just wondering if it is worth all the trouble to supply the backup and documents if they can't assist.