Tom Lebarron - Collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renay

Be warned about using TOM LEBARRON for collections. He does not know how to be professional and I know companies that will not pay just because HE is involved. He chases debtors further away from making any type of payment.

lkpltd

Cooling off
Be warned about using TOM LEBARRON for collections. He does not know how to be professional and I know companies that will not pay just because HE is involved. He chases debtors further away from making any type of payment.
Renay,

It sounds like YOU have a guilty conscious. Something tells me we met in the line of business. Unlike you what comes out of my mouth is straight down the middle. I don't win them all but I do get my fair share. With your type of mentality you also sound like a truckers, shipper and consignee worst nightmare. For the sake of the trucking industry you should not keep your business name a secret.

Tom Lebarron
1-888-634-5251

Renay

My conscience is perfectly clear. I am the type of person that goes out of my way to help others, hence the warning about you and your lack of professionalism. I only post the facts.

Shakey

Site Supporter
Then Tom sounds like the type of collector I would use. If you don't pay your bills and reply to people you owe money to you have to deal with the consequences. Pay your bills or communicate and keep to your promises and you wont have Tom chasing you!

Renay

Tom is not chasing me. I pay all of my bills according to terms. I use a professional collection agency that gets the job done without resorting to lies & tactics like Tom uses. I witnessed firsthand a nearly done deal that Tom ruined with his tactics and now that company will never get paid. I posted the warning so other companies don’t use his services and get burned.

lkpltd

Cooling off
Renay,

Based on your testimony apparently you had some involvement displaying bad representation. Further more you sound like a drama debtor which is even more of a reason for the sake of the trucking industry you should reveal your company name. If you pay all of your bills why not? Also, part of a drama debtors characteristics is when they speak vague like you're doing. Please mention the other company names involved in your soap opera. Enclosing, I will say this I'm extremely GOOD at what I do, I tell it like it is, no inflation about it. On the collection side I don't win them all but I GUARANTEE I reel in my fair share. Actually I take your bologna as some what of a compliment due to my name in bedded in your head but don't flatter yourself because you show the signs of a trucker, original broker, shipper and consignees worst nightmare, so please I speak for the trucking industry reveal your company name.

Tom Lebarron
1-888-634-5251

Last edited:

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Renay,

Choose your battles on this forum wisely. When you start a thread which pertains to a specific person - fully named (on or off this forum) - backlash is inevitable. And I am sure you were fully aware of this.

I suggest you be mindful next time of the thread topics you choose to start.

On that note - I am closing this thread off before the "banter" gets out of control....

Status
Not open for further replies.