Transram Express Inc.

martinwizz

Out of Laval? if so, opens and closes only to reappear under a slightly different name. Seems to have trucks everywhere and nowhere. Used and ok service but can't confirm they operate very straightforward. I'd give a chance but be alert.

FR8 4ME

If it is this company below, we work with them sporadically(once or twice a month) for the last few years and they deliver on time without any major issues. Couldn't give feedback on payment terms though.

TRANSRAM EXPRESS/ 9162-6378 QUEBEC INC
1597 AUTOROUTE 440
LAVAL
H7L 3W3

klogan367

Thanks. We have a small invoice with them that they aren't paying or answering. Ghosting me. I'll keep trying.

Llama

no service issues with them.
Have not dealt with TransRam in Months as I find their rates too high
last time I was quoted $1000.00 for 5 skids from GTA to Berthierville, QC

senditover

no service issues with them.
Have not dealt with TransRam in Months as I find their rates too high
last time I was quoted $1000.00 for 5 skids from GTA to Berthierville, QC
Was it a last minute booking? Their LTL rates are usually solid, but if you try and book anything same day or day prior then you'll receive a rate like that lol

Llama

Was it a last minute booking? Their LTL rates are usually solid, but if you try and book anything same day or day prior then you'll receive a rate like that lol
same day booking - shipper gives us loads day of the pick up. It's LTL, I have flexibility to wait on this and not accept $1000.00 LTL quotes ;)

klogan367

My experience with this company is not great. For sure, we won't be taking anything else from them. Two different stories to two different people. Comes off as sketchy.