twin trucking ex dartmouth n.s.

Nike

No idea

Hi -

I have a few carriers that i use in that area who have no idea who they are. Do you have names?

another scam.

i just found out these guys are also at 2436 chemin lucerne in mount royal,when i call they deny it and say they are out of 12 queen street dartmouth n.s....now they have my load and i don't know where the hell it is,or when the shoe will hit the floor....any help would be greatly appreciated.this is a load of mall furniture and i have a crew there to install...

pitbull99

Site Supporter
Twin K

I see they are on the LINK, call Jane at the LINK and explain your situation to her and she maybe can help you out.

pitbull99

Site Supporter
12 Queen Street

I was researching on the internet and found out that Sagittarius Investigations and Security is located at suite 101 at 12 Queen Street in Dartmouth, the same address as your guys, (902-463-3550) maybe you could call them and they could knock on their door for you and get some answers.

Frtbroker

Twin K

Sorry to hear...
Call their insurance company to advise load is missing. Explain the details. This might get their attention.

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
I have searched this address in Mont Royal - chemin Lucerne - what is the name of the business they are also operating? Many businesses come up at that address - none of them close to Transportation companies other than a bus touring company....

Our dispatch called Link about them - expressed concerns. If they are receiving more calls - they will be on WATCH over there. Our dispatch was told they are a new company - they told me yesterday they had been in business for over 18 years....very inconsistent.

I hope you are able to locate your load...

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Keep On Truckin - Anymore update on your missing load? Have you been in touch with Twin K and got this sorted out with them now?

They are in MTL - their phones in Dartmouth must be forwarded. I called their 514 number - asked for the dispatcher that our dispatch booked a load with (at the 902 number) - was told he had left for the day. Amazing how he can be found in 2 places - Mont Royal, PQ and Dartmouth NS....

Flat Bed

company owners (in french only )

2009-03-13 Le Registraire Des Entreprises
H:21:06:44 Système Cidreq

R-pu-u03-1 état Des Informations Sur Une Personne Morale
Informations Générales
======================

Matricule: 1165667644 Nom: Twin K Trucking Limited

Immatriculation : 2009-02-04
Formation : 1991-11-04 Constitution
Localité : Nouvelle-écosse

Dern Décl Annl : Demande Diss/liq En Cours: Non
Maj état Info : 2009-02-04 Tranche Employés: Aucun
Cessation Prévue: Continuat: Transform:
Statut Immatr : Im Immatriculé 2009-02-04
Résultante :
Forme Jurdq : Cie Compagnie

Adresse Domicile: 12, Queen Street, Suite 205 Code Postal: B2y 1e4
Dartmouth (nouvelle-écosse)

Rég. Constitutif: 032 Loi étrangère
Rég. Courant : 032 Loi étrangère

Activités économiques
=====================

4561 Trucking

Adresse Postale
===============

Destinataire : Chandos Transport Consulting Inc.

Adresse : 1134, King Street, Box 2433 Code Postal: B0n 2t0
Windsor (nouvelle-écosse)

Personnes Liées
===============
Personnes Manquantes: Non
Nom Et Adresse Code Postal Détail Personne
====================================== =========== ====================
Chandos Transport Consulting Inc. Administrateur Bien
Autre

1134, King Street, Box 2433 B0n 2t0
Windsor (nouvelle-écosse)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vasyl, I Chumak Administrateur
Président Secrétaire
Actionnaire Majorita

249, 64e Avenue H7v 2h9
Laval (québec)

Caron, Alain Fondé De Pouvoir

260, Principale G0z 1c0
Daveluyville (québec)

Noms De L'assujetti
===================

Date Maj Index Des Noms: 2009-02-04

Nom De L'assujetti Date Début Date Fin Statut
====================================== ========== ========== ==========

Twin K Trucking Limited 1991-11-04 En Vigueur

Autres Noms
===========

Date Maj Index Des Noms: 2009-02-04

Nom Date Début Date Fin Statut
====================================== ========== ========== ==========

Transport Twin K Ltée 2009-02-04 En Vigueur

Update

Well The Load Delivered Friday Am,and Now They Want A Quick -pay,,i'm Just Afraid If They Did Dble Broker I'm Gonna Hear From That Carrier In Thirty Days As Well..

wideload

just tell them that because of late del'y they will have to wait 30 days from date of receipt of invoice and remind them that it is due to late del'y that they are being penaliized

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
I love this sight.........Twin K just gave us a load and in doing our due dilligence we searched the forums (I knew I had seen their name somewhere) sure enough they where selling this load for $200 US more than what they where being paid. Now we are doing the load for the original US broker and now have a new source of freight. I would not pay Twin K a cent because someone will come after you.

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
Twin K will probably figure it out this time because they called and offered us another double brokered load.............but we already new the broker and we called them up to warn them and they cancelled the load on them. I hope they keep calling us because we will keep finding the original broker and warn them.

TRUCKIT

Site Supporter
Link does'nt think this is such a good site. I have been spreading the word about inside transport for sometime now. I continue to hear stories of Link warning people to stay away.

loaders

Site Supporter
I would really like to know why Link is warning people about this site. Inside Transport provides a service that Link cannot or will not provide. I have always understood Link's reluctance to post negative reports on line for fear of liability/slander issues, but now that such a site exists (this one), why should they even care? Is it because there is a forum out there that is not under the large Link umbrella?

PackRat

Site Supporter
Business

I would think they they see this site as a threat to their business. If people are connecting over the net and spreading information (and possibly loads) they will lose people "posting loads" on their site. Just my opinion.

Salma

It is only slander if you say something untrue that harms the other party. No one is saying anything untrue here. Things like scams, non-payment, long overdue invoices, etc are FACT because it has (or is) happening!

Anything that someone is unsure about goes in the Rumour section to get clarified.

It's OK for the bad guys to do whatever they want but when we tell others about what the bad guys are doing, WE become the bad guys. Go figure...

dee5276

talked to them yesterday, i have tons of infor, even a credit report and copy of surety bond. they sent it all to me, give me your fax, glad to forward it on.