What do you think? I'm curious.

markhamboy

So I gave a flatbed full load within Ontario. Picked up May 19 delivered May 19th. Received invoice June 3rd.
Invoice dated May 19th. So the 30 day term should start on invoice date or date received?

Shakey

Site Supporter
are your terms 30 days from delivery or 30 days from receipt of invoice? Or I should say are their terms...?

tasuinam

My understanding it should be 30 day from receipt of invoice because cant invoice customer till I receive POD.
Normally we are required to email POD within 48hrs - we can invoice whenever we like and terms are 30 day from receipt of POD... reason why POD was not sent in right away?

markhamboy

Normally we are required to email POD within 48hrs - we can invoice whenever we like and terms are 30 day from receipt of POD... reason why POD was not sent in right away?
I called them several time for the invoice & POD. Received the POD on June 1st.

markhamboy

On our confirmation

ALL POD MUST BE EMAILD WITHIN 24 HRS FROM THE DELIVERY DATE TO AVOID LATE PAYMENT

PackRat

Site Supporter
We pay all invoices 30days upon receipt of invoice. Any time we get something like your situation we always advise our terms and most carriers are good with it as they know they get paid like clockwork at 30 days. Was the invoice factored by any chance?

markhamboy

We pay all invoices 30days upon receipt of invoice. Any time we get something like your situation we always advise our terms and most carriers are good with it as they know they get paid like clockwork at 30 days. Was the invoice factored by any chance?
Not factored.

MikeJr

Staff member
I found it rare but did happen for out of town drivers that they simply only hand in paperwork every couple of weeks. You'd think with scanners, cameras etc paperwork would flow much faster but sometimes it just boils to the guy in the truck ins't in the office that much...

Hope everyone is keeping well,
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Exactly. We pay in thirty days from the day we receive both the completed POD and the corresponding invoice.