What do you think of the new Inside Transport Format?

New format?

• Love it!

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Like it!

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • It's okay. . .

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • I liked it better the other way

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • I'm impartial

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

sawgrass

Works for me! I personally like it better. Is it just for Canadian businesses. Maybe it could have something for our friends south of the 49th!
How does one aquire an avatar?

JUST ME

Just me

Best thing I've found on the net!
user friendly
Pass the word on IT MAY SAVE THE LITTLE GUYS & GALS
The more users = more info
JUST ME

dee5276

I dont like the new format, something has changed here in the last couple days. I would like to see news feed and the current postings switched, I like to be able to see what are other people have to say about other companies, not as much information is coming up anymore, with out going directly into a link. Although the news releases and articles are interesting, would like to see them down the side

HHT

I dont like the new format, something has changed here in the last couple days. I would like to see news feed and the current postings switched, I like to be able to see what are other people have to say about other companies, not as much information is coming up anymore, with out going directly into a link. Although the news releases and articles are interesting, would like to see them down the side

I agree, it makes it harder to find new posts by members.

Agree with Dee...
Much better the other way.

Also, go back to the original gray color. Now it looks like it's part of the "Get Loaded" family... Is it???

admin

Administrator
Staff member
20 15 10 2 20 10 5 1
No relation to get loaded nor was the design based on there site

faey06

Site Supporter
I like it!! Maybe because & have my open windows & toolbars on the right on my computer... the new look just fits in nicely :)

WALTERK

The new front end has a few more capabilities, but the old one was just fine. I am sure the host runs SEO software to see how often the new services are used and if the whole change over was worth it. Personally, I didn't find anything new that would significantly justify the change over - yet. It will probably take time and more people to get engaged in the new services, and it is quite possible that the site is going in the right direction. What is disappointing however is that the search capabilities have not changed. The same problems with searching simple queries still hit the same roadblocks and bring meager or null results. From my point of view, the true value of this website is it allows the exchange of information between people in the transportation industry. The records of this information exchange should be readily available for retrieval using search queries consisting of even the simplest phrases from the existing database. Unfortunately, the back end seems to be the same as before, and a few cosmetic changes in the front end will never compensate for a solid search engine capabilities that would require a solid, optimized back end structure. On the other hand, it is still a great source of information, and I am grateful the host maintains it in the current condition without implementing a mandatory paid membership, which probably could generate sufficient revenue to address and resolve some bugs in the system. Just my 2 cents…