Wolf Run Logistics / Wolfrun Logistics

Grandpa

After I posted about the double brokering - Some guy claiming to be the person who pays their bills and does the collections kept calling me and my colleague asking us to remove the post . He would call under a blocked phone number
this went on for 3 days -
Finally told him to stop calling .
If they didn't do anything wrong -then why are they offended by my post.

Now today i get the Alert AD

some people .. total fucking bottomdwelling skumbuckets...
@bbfly...that kind of talk may get you removed from their Christmas card list...lol

loaders

Site Supporter
Heard the same bull, but also heard that Tony was really the brains behind the operation. I think I read that on the inter web as well.

Rob

Site Supporter
Sheesh a guy
I heard from numerous reliable sources that Wolf Run is owned by Michael Ludwig, Rob Gavin and Tony Gionfreddo. You just read it on the internet, so it must be true.

Sheesh a guy tries to make a dishonest buck and everyone jumps on his ass!! What is the world coming too? Going to go public soon.. Get in now as the stock price will be huge! Please send cash for stock options too many crooks out there writing rubber cheques.

Henry

Not only the stock market dropping in 2019, they say mid to larger homes also. Happy New Year! Maybe.

Cruise

Tried to get a certificate of insurance on them today. Insurance company had no record of Wolf Run Logistics.

JenniferM

Does anyone have contacts for Wolf Run Logistics? We are trying to reach them regarding payment and they are not being responsive. Thanks.
They likely have closed down and are going to re-open under another name, this group has been double-brokering loads and then not paying the end carrier.

Michael Ludwig

I heard from numerous reliable sources that Wolf Run is owned by Michael Ludwig, Rob Gavin and Tony Gionfreddo. You just read it on the internet, so it must be true.
Someone mentioned my name and I missed it ??? !!!

Well Rob, Tony ... it looks like they're onto us. We'll have to have a board of directors meeting, but I think Rob is correct. Let's offer out out Preferred A shares to Insidetransport members only at an introductory price of $325.00 USD per share. Minimum buy in is 100 shares. Let the offer stand for 7 days, then release the prospectus, and take the company public ... they'll all make a fortune !!!

FOX2016

Just got a call from Some guy Steve from Wolf Run asking for a load out of Abbotsford, BC. I said to him, "aren't you the wonderful company that is double brokering loads and not paying the carriers" ? His answer was simply No. I replied "well there is some really negative things I'm hearing about your company and the source I got the information is trusted so I wont be loading with you." He answered... "when you guys are ready to have a real conversation about it let us know." I said no thanks and hung up.