Friday Joke - February

AccountsReceivable@DRC

Staff member
Kathleen Wynne, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.

While there, they notice a red phone and curious…asked what the phone was for.
The devil told them it’s for calling back to Earth.

So Putin called Russia and talked for 5 minutes. When he was finished, the devil informed him that the cost was 1 million dollars for his call. So Putin wrote him a cheque.

Donald Trump also wanted to use it. So he called the U.S. and talked for 30 minutes.
When he finished the devil informed him that call would be 6 million dollars. Trump also wrote the devil a cheque.

Finally, Kathleen Wynne got her turn, called Ontario and spoke for over 4 hours.
When she finished, the devil informed her the call was free and there would be no charge. “Feel free to call Ontario anytime Kathleen” the devil said.

Putin and Trump went ballistic after paying so much and asked the devil why Kathleen Wynne got to call Ontario for free?

“Well”…The devil replied, "since Kathleen Wynne became Premier of Ontario, the province went to hell….so it was a local call."

Michael Ludwig

Kathleen Wynne, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell.

While there, they notice a red phone and curious…asked what the phone was for.
The devil told them it’s for calling back to Earth.

So Putin called Russia and talked for 5 minutes. When he was finished, the devil informed him that the cost was 1 million dollars for his call. So Putin wrote him a cheque.

Donald Trump also wanted to use it. So he called the U.S. and talked for 30 minutes.
When he finished the devil informed him that call would be 6 million dollars. Trump also wrote the devil a cheque.

Finally, Kathleen Wynne got her turn, called Ontario and spoke for over 4 hours.
When she finished, the devil informed her the call was free and there would be no charge. “Feel free to call Ontario anytime Kathleen” the devil said.

Putin and Trump went ballistic after paying so much and asked the devil why Kathleen Wynne got to call Ontario for free?

“Well”…The devil replied, "since Kathleen Wynne became Premier of Ontario, the province went to hell….so it was a local call."

I thought at the end of the first line it was funny enough, but then it went on to be funnier ... LOL

bull958

Site Supporter
  1. The Deaf Italian Bookkeeper...
    A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Guido,
    has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00
    His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job
    in the first place.
    It was assumed that Guido would hear nothing so he would
    not have to testify in court.
    When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing
    $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language.
    The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is!"The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, Where's the money?
    Guido signals back, "I don't know what you are talking about."
    The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know
    what you're talking about." The Godfather pulls out a pistol,
    puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!"
    The lawyer signals to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."
    Guido trembles and signals, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown
    briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house.
    The Godfather asks the lawyer,
    "What did he say?"
    The lawyer replies,
    "He says **** you. You don't have the balls to pull the trigger."

TransAction

A father says to his son " son, you need to be aware that if you play with yourself too much, you'll go blind"
The son responds: " I'm over here dad"