Hedwig Transportation - Guelph, Ontario

MikeJr

Staff member
JM0005 - do you have any evidence or a specific experience that supports your statement? You could post that exact statement in any thread. General statements don't hold water for me, a genuine experience or fact can help back up those statements.

Keep well,
Mike

AA123

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HEDWIG TRANSPORTATION.

This is not the same as Hedwig Solutions. Hedwig Solutions is a great group of people who I've never had any issues with. Great communication and payment is always on time.

From my understanding, Hedwig Transportation is the same company as Johnson&Johnson, Wee-Haul Express and PowerHouse. They double broker and don't pay the carrier who completed the load for them.

Last edited:

CDALOG

Has anyone had dealings with this company?
Dispatcher gave a load to Hedwig Transportation, they asked for QP, boss just called their insurance, F250 2019 only insured, address UPS Store etc., actually same as Heart Way Express -UPS Store , Same F250 2019 insured. Stay Away

tasuinam

Dispatcher gave a load to Hedwig Transportation, they asked for QP, boss just called their insurance, F250 2019 only insured, address UPS Store etc., actually same as Heart Way Express -UPS Store , Same F250 2019 insured. Stay Away
Yes - we got this
Hedwig Transportation
304 Stone Road East
Unit #10
Guelph, ON N1G 4W4
(647) 333-6997

Last edited:

MikeJr

Staff member
Thanks to the members that took the time to add detail to the thread.
Looks/Quacks like a duck it seems.

Keep well,
Mike

Jaison

Secretary not really, but the manager who's on file was shocked when he realized, that Ford F250 transporting 53 feet reefer loads from ON to AB with $200,000 cargo liability
How are these guys getting away with such Things ?

hrb604

Does anyone have any alternate information on Hedwig? They double brokered us a load and won't pay or even respond. Going on 90 days of us chasing them.
We have their 647-333-6997 number and a 304 Stone Street address.

hello hi

Good afternoon,

If any one has a load going to Calgary from HEDWIG TRANSPORTATION, can you please reach out to me at 514-554-9929 - ask for Danny.