Jaydee Enterprises

Kartwheel

New Member
Sep 11, 2013
22
11
3
2
They have just made our "Do Not Use" List.......they were 6 hours late for their 8:00 am delivery, then lied and said it had delivered 3 hours earlier. When confronted about their lie they showed unbelievable attitude and threatened to go in and scoop our customer (Good Luck after that kind of service)
 
Everyone should be very careful with this company. They took an ltl from us and told us it had delivered when in fact it had not. They even put this in an e-mail reply. They have no problem lying either in print or to your face. Then the owner Pam called me to inform me they would not deliver because their factoring company told them we do not pay our bills. I phoned the factoring company and they told me they tried to work with our company before and there was a policy from the previous owners that they do not pay factoring companies. I assured her that I was the new owner and that she would get paid. This is a completely different situation than not paying bills. She relayed this to Pam at Jaydee and told her to deliver the freight. I called the next day to find out when they would deliver. For the first time in my life I stayed calm when talking to her but she was belligerent and told me she did not want to factor and I needed to pay her direct or the freight would be put into storage. I then called the factoring company back and they already paid Jaydee. It was finally worked out with their help and the freight was delivered a week late. I have contacted a friend at the OPP to see what can be done to these people that hold freight hostage after they agree to all the terms on the load order. He has not got back to me yet.
 
Everyone should be very careful with this company. They took an ltl from us and told us it had delivered when in fact it had not. They even put this in an e-mail reply. They have no problem lying either in print or to your face. Then the owner Pam called me to inform me they would not deliver because their factoring company told them we do not pay our bills. I phoned the factoring company and they told me they tried to work with our company before and there was a policy from the previous owners that they do not pay factoring companies. I assured her that I was the new owner and that she would get paid. This is a completely different situation than not paying bills. She relayed this to Pam at Jaydee and told her to deliver the freight. I called the next day to find out when they would deliver. For the first time in my life I stayed calm when talking to her but she was belligerent and told me she did not want to factor and I needed to pay her direct or the freight would be put into storage. I then called the factoring company back and they already paid Jaydee. It was finally worked out with their help and the freight was delivered a week late. I have contacted a friend at the OPP to see what can be done to these people that hold freight hostage after they agree to all the terms on the load order. He has not got back to me yet.

Disregard.
 
Last edited:
It seems the carrier didn't do much wrong. Your company has had previous issues with credit with the factoring company. Considering that factoring companies do not take liability for non-payment they were right to deliver without COD.

Furthermore OPP will not do anything for someone holding your freight hostage.

You should ensure as the company owner to resolve all payment issues with creditors that the previous owner has burned bridges with to ensure this does not happen again.

As a person that started my company a few years back I had to make numerous payments with Visa to get people to trust my company.


Really they said it was delivered and it was not...

It was the previous owner that told the factoring company they did not pay factors..not the factoring company that had Ron on hold

Did you even read the posting??

Good for you Ron,Jaydee is full of shit.
 
youngtea,

Regardless of who was right or wrong these people are not to be trusted, as per the other below responses. This seems to be a trend with them. Also, as for holding freight hostage, I was always led to believe that this was illegal. Furthermore, if the topic had come up that they had problems receiving payment from a company in the past, they should have not accepted the load without stipulating that they would have to be paid upon pick up. That's just how honest people do things.
 
youngtea,

Regardless of who was right or wrong these people are not to be trusted, as per the other below responses. This seems to be a trend with them. Also, as for holding freight hostage, I was always led to believe that this was illegal. Furthermore, if the topic had come up that they had problems receiving payment from a company in the past, they should have not accepted the load without stipulating that they would have to be paid upon pick up. That's just how honest people do things.

Seems like I misread OP's post.

You guys are right. Carrier is crappy.
 
Really they said it was delivered and it was not...

It was the previous owner that told the factoring company they did not pay factors..not the factoring company that had Ron on hold

Did you even read the posting??

Good for you Ron,Jaydee is full of shit.
 
Jaydee Enterprises are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Picked up in California. Missed 3 crane appointments so they knew there would be back charges. Held the freight hostage and demanded to be paid before delivery. Had to get the police involved , who made them deliver the freight. On top of that, they falsified the proof of deliveries , and sent them to their factoring Company. I was invoiced before the load was even in Canada! Delivered 24 days later...do not go near this bunch of lying thiefs. The posts below are absolutely correct. (except the police absolutely made them delivet the freight)
 
Wow... that's quite a string of negative comments...

I just had a call from Jaydee, they called our accounting department because our dispatch had booked a load with them, but Jaydee wanted to address an invoice they said we never paid them for from 2015...

Strange... They have never called here before today asking for payment on this invoice, and surely they would have called us if they didn't get paid in 2015...

Anyway, we looked it up and we did in fact pay them, in September 2015, and they cashed our payment that same month...

So, either they are so dumb that they didn't realize we paid them about a year and a half ago, and didn't bother to collect from us... or they were trying to get us to pay them again...? just weird...

So I decided to look here and see what's going on with them, and wow, these are some crazy stories... I guess I'm lucky my load even got delivered... I have told my dispatch to never give them any of our freight again...
 
They did a local move for me and the driver arrived with a trucking leaking oil, customer wanted the truck off the lot and when we called Pam told us it was only a small leak- we told her to change the power and she told me to prepay for the load and she will cross dock it... Cost me an extra 300.00 because of her truck...

Never again we will use her!!!
 
Hi Folks,

Jaydee Enterprises Inc. has an outstanding invoice from September. Anyone worked with them lately? Are they paying their bills. Someone called Anisha says that it's a slow time for them...anyone else having this trouble?
 
Last edited:
youngtea,

Regardless of who was right or wrong these people are not to be trusted, as per the other below responses. This seems to be a trend with them. Also, as for holding freight hostage, I was always led to believe that this was illegal. Furthermore, if the topic had come up that they had problems receiving payment from a company in the past, they should have not accepted the load without stipulating that they would have to be paid upon pick up. That's just how honest people do things.
 
Hi Trucker 28...youngtea's post is an old one. I just searched Jaydee and added to an old post. We've never used Jaydee before and dispatch gave one load...which isn't going well for us. Ugh.