REDSTAR TRANSPORT LTD. ABBOTSFORD, BC.

HeatherSim

Booked a load with this company. Next morning i called Lynn for a loading update & she said all was good to load in 3 hours. Two minutes later i get a call from there office (male) saying the crane broke down & it won't be fixed till tomorrow 5:00 pm., which is a Friday. So I asked him for a picture of the broken down crane & he told me I don’t have to send you anything!!!
email from REDSTAR TRANSPORT: You motherfucker i thought u did load for us We didnt pay you on time. Thats why i call you. If you complaint i didnt pickup you load Complaint anywhere you want. I dont give a shit about it. All i was care i thought we didnt pay you on time. ON MY DNU lLIST...

Amiller

This answers most questions i had about using this broker.

in the package they send out, they have three different addresses that all lead to empty yards, or houses in the suburbs. Seemed sketchy to me.

TRC604

Had a very bad experience with them. On my DNU. Dispatcher there likes to swear and curse over the phone very unprofessional.

Parisite

Site Supporter
Seems our team has also had the same issue with this pro. Books a couple loads a week ago. Gave them back an hour after missing his pickup time this AM. The script is the same as above, rude, unprofessional, cursing and hung up on us. I suspect he just accepts loads and probably tries to broker them out, when he can't he gives them back. Better off without. Friday told us he's got 37 trucks in Ontario, today none. Awesome

duke22

Same song & dance in case anyone was wondering. Caught on before they actually screwed us, but it was like deja vu... they need a new script.

duke22

And after calling them out, and cancelling the load professionally over the phone and reading some of these reviews to him as well as notes in our own system, they went on Google under Sadar Transport and reported that we were unprofessional and swearing over the phone. Which did not happen, he started swearing and I told him this phone call is over we will not be discussing this further. Sarah - Stephen Frederick Logistics

TRC604

And after calling them out, and cancelling the load professionally over the phone and reading some of these reviews to him as well as notes in our own system, they went on Google under Sadar Transport and reported that we were unprofessional and swearing over the phone. Which did not happen, he started swearing and I told him this phone call is over we will not be discussing this further. Sarah - Stephen Frederick Logistics
I'd look into getting that review reported and removed. Don't let that scumbag ruin your 5 star score!

LrgCar

Horrible company, a local broker tendered a load to these clowns. Did not show up to the pickup and did not notify that they couldn't make it either. When questioned the Redstar dispatcher started swearing and hung up. I can't imagine how these bottom feeders are still in business with such unprofessional conduct. The customer understood however some may not. A definite DNU, not worth losing a customer because of these asshats.