Today is the Day

lowmiler88

Site Supporter
Well after 41 years in this business today is the day I RETIRE. I've seen, heard or experienced just about every possible scenario in this business and it's time for golf and relaxation. It will be strange not getting 300 emails tomorrow but it will also be liberating. I will log onto this site from time to time because it is one of the best sites in the trucking industry. Thanks to all who contribute and make it interesting and we will see you somewhere down the road. Bill Shannon, Shandex Truck

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Well after 41 years in this business today is the day I RETIRE. I've seen, heard or experienced just about every possible scenario in this business and it's time for golf and relaxation. It will be strange not getting 300 emails tomorrow but it will also be liberating. I will log onto this site from time to time because it is one of the best sites in the trucking industry. Thanks to all who contribute and make it interesting and we will see you somewhere down the road. Bill Shannon, Shandex Truck
Congratulations Sir!

You've been a great contributor to this forum and I'm sure our industry in general.

Enjoy your retirement!

Igor Galanter

Congrats, Bill!
Well deserved!
Enjoy your private time as much as you can, but.. don't be a stranger, eh..
Check up on us from time to time, and tease us, lol..
Good times!

YYZRIDER

Congratulations!! I read all your comments fully because I know it's worth it. Need you back at least occasionally. Enjoy your time! we all waiting for this time too.

tasuinam

Congrats ... enjoy your retiremnet ... and make sure you check in so we are on the straight and norrow
lol