Trillium Roadways

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
Anyone have any service experience with this carrier? From what I can tell - it looks like they begged us for an inbound load yesterday then simply handed it back with a bs story this morning? Curious to know if this is a typical method of operation or whether my BS meter is just calibrated a little too sensitively this morning?

Shakey

Site Supporter
On our DNU for same reason, have given them three chances and last one did it for me gave back 0800am pick up appointment load at 5pm recovered and paid 7 hours waiting time out of pocket. BS reason same as others.

youngtea

Same thing happened to me. Booked a load and cancelled the morning of.

Unless it's a same day shipment stay away. When they cancel they just make a BS excuse. They are so bad they don't even care to give you a good excuse.

Shakey

Site Supporter
Same thing happened to me. Booked a load and cancelled the morning of.

Unless it's a same day shipment stay away. When they cancel they just make a BS excuse. They are so bad they don't even care to give you a good excuse.

second strike was same day shipment last year

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
exactly what I thought. It can happen to all of us, but its pretty easy to get a sense of when the shovel is in full fledged mode. I've added them to the DNU here, thanks for the info, guys!

thebluffs1

Site Supporter
nope, someone here took them off our DNU for a monday load this week, they went right back again this afternoon

Busuwe

Looks like these guys have re branded as Trillium Logistics Inc. Same MC#556784 DBA Trillium Roadways - Any recent interactions with these guys?

Busuwe

I feel like there is History with that name.....

I ended up taking a load from Trillium Logistics from ON -> AB. Just notified that check is in the mail (32 Days), quick to respond to our email but I'll update once this is marked off in our system.

Rachel M

DNU current investigation as 3 separate loads of booze each had cases "fall off the back" of 3 separate trucks - didnt have anything to say other than " am i still getting paid for sending drivers out "