Willson Website and Pars Tracker

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Anyone successfully used the Willson Pars Tracker on their website today?

Our dispatchers use this all the time and said they used it successfully this morning, but just a couple hours later there is something strange going on.

When you go to the website you get a screen that says "You are using an older version of" and then the name of the browser you are using. We have tried it with Chrome, Edge and even Firefox browsers with the same result. It then tries to get you to download an update to the browser.

I'm a bit of a paranoid type so I decided not to download it and instead searched Google for that message I received and it has been used by hackers to get web users to download malicious software.

So, thought I would check here and see if others are experiencing the same issue with Willson today.

Rob

Site Supporter
Not lately as I find it about useless same as Willson for about the last 5 years. Seems that no matter how much lead time without a call and getting moved up to driver waiting they just do not process poop. Inbound and outbound every time we call we get the we are backed up and busy. Last time i said too the lady um this was sent yesterday with an 8hr lead time and here it is next morning and I have to call to be upped to driver waiting, Lots of folks looking for work Willson hire a couple. Back in the Garth days we did a lot of work for and with them but since Garth left and the vid they suck and not in a good way..

tasuinam

Anyone successfully used the Willson Pars Tracker on their website today?

Our dispatchers use this all the time and said they used it successfully this morning, but just a couple hours later there is something strange going on.

When you go to the website you get a screen that says "You are using an older version of" and then the name of the browser you are using. We have tried it with Chrome, Edge and even Firefox browsers with the same result. It then tries to get you to download an update to the browser.

I'm a bit of a paranoid type so I decided not to download it and instead searched Google for that message I received and it has been used by hackers to get web users to download malicious software.

So, thought I would check here and see if others are experiencing the same issue with Willson today.
I am getting it too - and didn;t downlaod ... looks like a scam .... my chrome is update

jonny-chicken

Site Supporter
Not lately as I find it about useless same as Willson for about the last 5 years. Seems that no matter how much lead time without a call and getting moved up to driver waiting they just do not process poop. Inbound and outbound every time we call we get the we are backed up and busy. Last time i said too the lady um this was sent yesterday with an 8hr lead time and here it is next morning and I have to call to be upped to driver waiting, Lots of folks looking for work Willson hire a couple. Back in the Garth days we did a lot of work for and with them but since Garth left and the vid they suck and not in a good way..
Haahaaa.. Yeah, our dispatch team here are pretty big fans of Willson too!

LrgCar

Willson may be a bit slower these days but they have a lot less issues than other brokers. Cant seem to get anything to clear on time with PCB, UPS, FEDEX without back n forth with the client over minor stuff that can be easily figured out by the broker.