A&A Transport Located in Pickering

JACKBURTON

Not sure about their fleet practices but submitted an invoice to them a couple months ago, heard nothing, did some follow up and was told they do not pay unless they get a copy of the rate confirmation with the invoice. Submitted that and they informed me their payable policy is 45 days. Kinda scummy.

CrazyGirlz

They always double broker,can you share more details here
Earlier they were operating as BDT TRANSPORTATION

Last edited:

LrgCar

Not sure about their fleet practices but submitted an invoice to them a couple months ago, heard nothing, did some follow up and was told they do not pay unless they get a copy of the rate confirmation with the invoice. Submitted that and they informed me their payable policy is 45 days. Kinda scummy.

Scummy practice for sure, if those are their requirements they need to specify them on the rate confirmation. It's their load, why do they need to see their own document again? never understood all this red tape with organizations when it comes time to pay. Just a way for them to put off paying you.

JACKBURTON

Scummy practice for sure, if those are their requirements they need to specify them on the rate confirmation. It's their load, why do they need to see their own document again? never understood all this red tape with organizations when it comes time to pay. Just a way for them to put off paying you.
Yeah it's weird it's almost like they need time for the people they got the load from to pay them before they pay us or something. I think there might be a term for that.

NotForHire

Hello , does anyone have proof of double brokering?

mc is new less than 1 year old. no freight guard reports yet but that isn't always a perfect indication of a carrier being a faithful actor.

tasuinam

Even our direct customers require we send the ratecon with the invoice ...

CrazyGirlz

Hello , does anyone have proof of double brokering?

mc is new less than 1 year old. no freight guard reports yet but that isn't always a perfect indication of a carrier being a faithful actor.
I did one load, picked up from a Crossdock in Mississauga and delivered to a Crossdock in Winnipeg and Calgary.
That was an alert for me

Jim L

I would be careful. A quick search noted that the address:
1008 Sherman Crescent
Pickering, ON L1X1P3
has a number of incorporated businesses running out of the same house.
CorpNameIncorpDate
13132846 Canada Inc.
6/24/2021​
14047559 Canada Inc.
5/17/2022​
13987078 Canada Inc.
4/26/2022​
13937372 Canada Inc.
4/8/2022​
13692388 Canada Inc.
1/18/2022​
all with the same director: NAVEED ALI

Pair that with:
5004700 Ontario Inc. Incorporated 11/9/2018

Beware

Victor

I would be careful. A quick search noted that the address:
1008 Sherman Crescent
Pickering, ON L1X1P3
has a number of incorporated businesses running out of the same house.
CorpNameIncorpDate
13132846 Canada Inc.
6/24/2021​
14047559 Canada Inc.
5/17/2022​
13987078 Canada Inc.
4/26/2022​
13937372 Canada Inc.
4/8/2022​
13692388 Canada Inc.
1/18/2022​
all with the same director: NAVEED ALI

Pair that with:
5004700 Ontario Inc. Incorporated 11/9/2018

Beware
Are these all transportation corporations? Is it possible that these are other companies for other Businesses ?

Jim L

Are these all transportation corporations? Is it possible that these are other companies for other Businesses ?
I did a search on FMCSA but didn't find any of these corps listed under FMCSA. I really don't know what to think. A&A (5004700 Ontario Inc) is insured under Northbridge and I would hope that if there was an address incorrect on the FMCSA Northbridge would expect that to be fixed in a short period of time.

Last edited:

Victor

They always double broker….can you share more details here
They always double broker….can you share more details here
Isn't this Indu Chohan that worked with A&A Transportation and before with MTS Logistics , and Legend transport and VK and got fired from all of those companies for stealing their customers and selling loads on the side to make extra cash well now with Red leaf transport is her next target if anyone needs to be aware of someone it should be of her and if you have anything to say against her she calls her Husband Mohit Chohan and tries to intimidate and extortion money ( i am mean he isnt anything intimidating he is only 5'5 but they try) "If you dont pay me what i am asking for i will spread rumors and hurt your image " very sad and bad practice to hurt people imagine and company for the sake of extortion and black mail

Victor

I did a search on FMCSA but didn't find any of these corps listed under FMCSA. I really don't know what to think. They are insured under Northbridge and I would hope that if there was an address incorrect on the FMCSA Northbridge would expect that to be fixed in a short period of time

so i think its unfair to say these are all transport related corporation with out hard proof at the end of the day we all work hard to make an imagine and some one's misunderstanding can cause a lot of damage then one can imagine