A&A Transport Located in Pickering

NotForHire

but i think every company has a different practice even a company like C.H Robinson and Traffic Tech , Delmar they have asked for load confirmations and so much more no one questions them because they are giants ? i am sure no carrier will question these big giants work ethics if anything they wish they can work with them i guess everyone has their own way of doing accounting i haven't seen one company here saying that A&A didn't pay them if that is the case that's a whole different topic but to each to its own for paper work . How about the companies that ask for Original POD to be mailed to release payments i don't see people talking about them i just don't like the fact people extort people for personal reason on a public platform
Delmar isnt giant at all

all they ship is pallet jack at delivery bags of salt and paper rolls for a loss overall on the account at the end of the year...

LrgCar

I can name 50 which do.

Ok and? you want a trophy? This isn't about being right or wrong, the whole point of this forum is going over your head. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that not paying a load when there are missing docs you haven't clearly specified you needed or need once its billed is unethical regardless of what you think is common practice or not. . We look out for our partners and will unapologetically continue to call out businesses that participate in scummy practices like these. Sorry not sorry.

JACKBURTON

Ok and? you want a trophy? This isn't about being right or wrong, the whole point of this forum is going over your head. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that not paying a load when there are missing docs you haven't clearly specified you needed or need once its billed is unethical regardless of what you think is common practice or not. . We look out for our partners and will unapologetically continue to call out businesses that participate in scummy practices like these. Sorry not sorry.
Weird that people are defending this behavior, isn't it?

Victor

Ok and? you want a trophy? This isn't about being right or wrong, the whole point of this forum is going over your head. Anyone with half a brain can tell you that not paying a load when there are missing docs you haven't clearly specified you needed or need once its billed is unethical regardless of what you think is common practice or not. . We look out for our partners and will unapologetically continue to call out businesses that participate in scummy practices like these. Sorry not sorry
I couldn't agree with you more but some people using this platform to disgrace and mislead people for their personal issues with companies isn't exactly ethical and other people just hoping the wagon and rooting on matters that they don't have any proof on. All i am hoping for is turning to this platform and know, the information i am getting is based on facts and not on fictions especially when it can damage someone's business isn't that the purpose of this platform would you agree..?

JACKBURTON

I couldn't agree with you more but some people using this platform to disgrace and mislead people for their personal issues with companies isn't exactly ethical and other people just hoping the wagon and rooting on matters that they don't have any proof on. All i am hoping for is turning to this platform and know, the information i am getting is based on facts and not on fictions especially when it can damage someone's business isn't that the purpose of this platform would you agree..?
People are just sharing their experiences. If someone posts an experience they've had with a broker/carrier it's up to the reader to decide if they believe that person or not. Any damage to a business is caused by their own poor ethics/business model. We are allowed to discuss these things.

Victor

People are just sharing their experiences. If someone posts an experience they've had with a broker/carrier it's up to the reader to decide if they believe that person or not. Any damage to a business is caused by their own poor ethics/business model. We are allowed to discuss these thin

This forum has been around for many, many years.
I suggest if you have the time read through some of the articles and you will quickly realize, the intentions of the posts, in my opinion anyways, are not to extort good carriers or brokers but add personal experiences, good or bad.

We feel we are a community here looking out for the best interest of our business and partners.
That's exactly what was my understanding was of this platform not saying you in particular have bad intentions but you have to understand some people also use this platform to take out their personal anger and use this platform to defame the companies because they didn't get that raise or they got fired for bad ethical practice so i think its also our responsibility to make sure this platform is based on so what facts and not only he said she said especially if we are spreading negative things about a company " with great power comes great responsibility " i believe their are always at least 2 sides to a story

unitedtran

I can swear you sound like Indu Chuhan who lives at 3 Lisa street apartment 902 phone number 647 861-8195 who is working for redleaf truckline because that's exactly her kinda way of doing things she extort companies for money after they catch her stealing customers and giving out loads to her side carriers and take a paycheck from company and also make side cash and when she gets caught she makes false rumours because from the number of post you have made more then 50% is about A&A and BDT seems like its not a professional alert its more of a personal thing and trying to destroy a company name and reputation is INDU Chuhan type of work practice .Poor REDLEAF TRUCKLINES doesn't know what they are gonna get hit with BEWARE people before you guys hire people who will destroy your image just because you catch them lying and stealing . Can you or anyone on here have solid proof that A&A and BDT is owned by same person if not i thinks it's very unprofessional and very hurtful to a company image this is a platform to help carriers and brokers out and is not a place to take out personal angers and issues.
This is Indu she is also going by the name of Tina be careful

Parisite

Site Supporter
April 2022 took them April 22 to May 3 to make LTL from Montreal to Calgary, load had all the earmarks of having been double brokered, unable to track order, inaccurate updates, PU late, delivered late. Alone none of these things stand out but when 1 shipment has everything mess up it starts to smell like what it is. We haven't used them since

Kzdab

A&A owes us $40K for loads delivered in Jan/Feb 2022.

Stay away!
We owe you nothing. Everything was paid until you added charges as you pleased. We can go another round but I'm sure you got the point last time. Adding charges after the fact, telling us to pay you or you know how to get your money. Didnt get anywhere with that? I wonder why.

Kzdab

April 2022 took them April 22 to May 3 to make LTL from Montreal to Calgary, load had all the earmarks of having been double brokered, unable to track order, inaccurate updates, PU late, delivered late. Alone none of these things stand out but when 1 shipment has everything mess up it starts to smell like what it is. We haven't used them since

Kzdab

Delays happen in transit. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with a load and would be more than happy to make it up to you should you want to cover anything with us.

GabMTL

added $40
We owe you nothing. Everything was paid until you added charges as you pleased. We can go another round but I'm sure you got the point last time. Adding charges after the fact, telling us to pay you or you know how to get your money. Didnt get anywhere with that? I wonder why.
added $40k of charges? you didn't pay for several loads delivered. please stick to the facts.

Jaison

This is Indu she is also going by the name of Tina be careful
Indu Chuhan has been in this Industry for a Very Long time. She started off with Tracing and Tracking girl and now she goes around ruining the reputation of companies she has worked with. I have also heard she is Associated with Khokar. I know couple of Carrier who got their invoices Paid by Indu Chuhan regarding Khokar Companies. She will go to customers Directly to steal them from you. Indu Chuhan is a Scammer.....BEAWARE..... I would STAY AWAYY from her. She is in my DNU list and would advise the same to everyone else.