A&A Transport Located in Pickering

CrazyGirlz

Sorry, mistaken identity
I think it’s too personal to discuss here.If you have any issues you should resolve at personal level

Kzdab

Scummy practice for sure, if those are their requirements they need to specify them on the rate confirmation. It's their load, why do they need to see their own document again? never understood all this red tape with organizations when it comes time to pay. Just a way for them to put off paying you.
Scummy practice!? People love to come on this platform and add their 2 cents just because they are bored.
Its common practice to attach the rate con along with the invoices to make sure there aren't any discrepancies.

Kzdab

So a phone number is enough to assume its the same company?
Please bring forward some solid proof before making false accusations.

JACKBURTON

Scummy practice!? People love to come on this platform and add their 2 cents just because they are bored.
Its common practice to attach the rate con along with the invoices to make sure there aren't any discrepancies.
It's not scummy to require it, it's scummy to get billed and not tell the person that is doing the billing that you require it for payment until they start asking when they can expect a check. Then after you receive it telling them their billing policy is 45 days after receipt of paperwork.

Kzdab

It's not scummy to require it, it's scummy to get billed and not tell the person that is doing the billing that you require it for payment until they start asking when they can expect a check. Then after you receive it telling them their billing policy is 45 days after receipt of paperwork.
Shouldn't you confirm the payment terms before you handle a load for someone? Another common practice in the industry if you ask me.

Kzdab

Bro who even are you
I'm someone who hates people dragging a company's name through the mud for fun or for personal grudges. I especially hate people hopping on the bandwagon and just assuming what ONE person says is true. Who are you??
We have Kuldeep Otal coming up with companies every single day and straight up robbing people but lets talk about a reputable company and how they are affiliated with another company because they have the same phone number or the director has multiple corporations registered under the same address. These are peoples personal addresses, where they live, their families live. Throwing it out there to have fun isnt right!

Deisel1

Shouldn't you confirm the payment terms before you handle a load for someone? Another common practice in the industry if you ask me.

Payment terms before sending the voice with the rate confirmation or after?
Most brokers including myself wouldn't ask a carrier to include a rate confirmation with their invoice and POD, but that just me.

Victor

Sorry, mistaken identity
I think it’s too personal to discuss here.If you have any issues you should resolve at personal level
I can swear you sound like Indu Chuhan who lives at (DM FOR PRIVATE INFO) who is working for redleaf truckline because that's exactly her kinda way of doing things she extort companies for money after they catch her stealing customers and giving out loads to her side carriers and take a paycheck from company and also make side cash and when she gets caught she makes false rumours because from the number of post you have made more then 50% is about A&A and BDT seems like its not a professional alert its more of a personal thing and trying to destroy a company name and reputation is INDU Chuhan type of work practice .Poor REDLEAF TRUCKLINES doesn't know what they are gonna get hit with BEWARE people before you guys hire people who will destroy your image just because you catch them lying and stealing . Can you or anyone on here have solid proof that A&A and BDT is owned by same person if not i thinks it's very unprofessional and very hurtful to a company image this is a platform to help carriers and brokers out and is not a place to take out personal angers and issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kzdab

Most brokers including myself wouldn't ask a carrier to include a rate confirmation with their invoice and POD, but that just me.
Every company has different policies. Almost everyone we invoice requires the rate con.
I would personally ask for payment terms before I even agree to haul.

loaders

Site Supporter
People are free to have any number of different steps required before payment is issued. A rate confirmation if you want, certainly a signed copy of the BL is common, emailed, faxed, or mailed. Sent in a large red envelope if that is what you need. The point here is whatever common, weird or strange requirements you have are perfectly fine, provided you make your suppliers aware of them BEFORE they provide their service. Telling a supplier about these requirements after the load has delivered, can only be described as a stalling tactic and simply a delay in paying your bills. A somewhat unsavoury practice in most peoples eyes.

JACKBURTON

I'm someone who hates people dragging a company's name through the mud for fun or for personal grudges. I especially hate people hopping on the bandwagon and just assuming what ONE person says is true. Who are you??
We have Kuldeep Otal coming up with companies every single day and straight up robbing people but lets talk about a reputable company and how they are affiliated with another company because they have the same phone number or the director has multiple corporations registered under the same address. These are peoples personal addresses, where they live, their families live. Throwing it out there to have fun isnt right!
I guess if your family lives at your "trucking company" the information is already "out there"?

LrgCar

Some people must also be bored enough to not completely read through a comment and comprehend what's being said before dropping their 2 cents. If you require a specific document put it on your billing instructions, pretty much every confirmation has its requirements, and if you do require something be forthcoming when you receive the invoice not when it's overdue and is being inquired about, that's scummy. I can name 20 brokers off the top of my head that don't require confirmation with their invoices. Every organization has it own billing instructions, not everything is common practice, just had one last week ask me to mail the invoice after we emailed it thinking its common practice lol.

Victor

but i think every company has a different practice even a company like C.H Robinson and Traffic Tech , Delmar they have asked for load confirmations and so much more no one questions them because they are giants ? i am sure no carrier will question these big giants work ethics if anything they wish they can work with them i guess everyone has their own way of doing accounting i haven't seen one company here saying that A&A didn't pay them if that is the case that's a whole different topic but to each to its own for paper work . How about the companies that ask for Original POD to be mailed to release payments i don't see people talking about them i just don't like the fact people extort people for personal reason on a public platform

Kzdab

Some people must also be bored enough to not completely read through a comment and comprehend what's being said before dropping their 2 cents. If you require a specific document put it on your billing instructions, pretty much every confirmation has its requirements, and if you do require something be forthcoming when you receive the invoice not when it's overdue and is being inquired about, that's scummy. I can name 20 brokers off the top of my head that don't require confirmation with their invoices. Every organization has it own billing instructions, not everything is common practice, just had one last week ask me to mail the invoice after we emailed it thinking its common practice lol.
I can name 50 which do.

Victor

I guess if your family lives at your "trucking company" the information is already "out there"?
but lying and putting 2 companies together and saying this is the address could be dangerous for someone its like me putting Indu Chuhan address and saying KULDEEP owner of Khokhar and all those other transporte lives here without any proof you never know how crazy people are out there and what they can do so i think talking without any proof can be very dangerous and specially when someone is with bad work practice themselves

Kzdab

but lying and putting 2 companies together and saying this is the address could be dangerous for someone its like me putting Indu Chuhan address and saying KULDEEP owner of Khokhar and all those other transporte lives here without any proof you never know how crazy people are out there and what they can do so i think talking without any proof can be very dangerous and specially when someone is with bad work practice themselves
Thanks Victor. At least someone understands my pork of view.
Sorry, I mean point of view.

Deisel1

but i think every company has a different practice even a company like C.H Robinson and Traffic Tech , Delmar they have asked for load confirmations and so much more no one questions them because they are giants ? i am sure no carrier will question these big giants work ethics if anything they wish they can work with them i guess everyone has their own way of doing accounting i haven't seen one company here saying that A&A didn't pay them if that is the case that's a whole different topic but to each to its own for paper work . How about the companies that ask for Original POD to be mailed to release payments i don't see people talking about them i just don't like the fact people extort people for personal reason on a public platform
This forum has been around for many, many years.
I suggest if you have the time read through some of the articles and you will quickly realize, the intentions of the posts, in my opinion anyways, are not to extort good carriers or brokers but add personal experiences, good or bad.

We feel we are a community here looking out for the best interest of our business and partners.