A&A Transport Located in Pickering

CAM11

Have been trying to contact now for over a month invoice is now at 90 days still no reply anybody have an alternative contact there?

Weallw8

Seems we have a carrier going after our customer for a load we contracted to A&A Transportation. We paid them 5000.00, back in August. Carrier is hitting up my customer with a Lawyer for this same shipment that A&A agreed to pay them 5500.00. Anyone know if this company is still in operation? I show them being in Mississauga now, on Tomken Road instead of Pickering?

JACKBURTON

Seems we have a carrier going after our customer for a load we contracted to A&A Transportation. We paid them 5000.00, back in August. Carrier is hitting up my customer with a Lawyer for this same shipment that A&A agreed to pay them 5500.00. Anyone know if this company is still in operation? I show them being in Mississauga now, on Tomken Road instead of Pickering?
They're shitty, and yes they appear to have moved..

Tip15

They have been on our DNU list for sometime. We have received emails trying to solicit loads as recently as Nov 2. Below is the signature of the email they sent. Hope this helps...

1700598458056.png

Kzdab

I'm not saying anyone is wrong here.
I'm just letting everyone know i don't work for them anymore.

I didn't vanish. Some things are more important than to log into a forum everyday to respond to the likes of you @JACKBURTON

Weallw8

Says they are located in Mississauga on Tomken road. Went by, no name on the sign, no units that appear to be assigned to them. Will try again in the am when it's light out. Seems like they went dark, not answering the phone from any numbers blocked or from outside our circle. No response to emails. Looks like they are cuttin and runnin.

broker

I've got their carrier package and articles of incorporation with a few different addresses. If you want to compare DM me.

Weallw8

Need to get the carrier they double brokered the load to. Got a response from Danny there, a while back, now they aren't responding to emails or calls. Says they are on Courtneypark now in Mississauga.