A&A Transport Located in Pickering

Jaison

They always double broker,can you share more details here
Earlier they were operating as BDT TRANSPORTATION
Come on Indu Chuhan, Stop Spreading Rumors which are False. You worked with A&A over a Year and when they Fired you, this company became Associated with BDT ? Stop Ruining companies Name for your pleasure.
You have 2 Children and a Husband who never worked in his Life. You should put your Focus on them, rather then having Affairs with your Associates.
Get a Life and do something Productive with your Life.

Jaison

Let's keep things factual about business encounters rather than personal.

Keep well,
Mike
I couldn't agree more with you Mike.
But I am sick and tired of people mis using this platform to ruin someone's image for their pleasure. This women (Indu Chauhan) needs to be Exposed before she goes around spreading rumours for other companies.

MikeJr

Staff member
All members here are equally frustrated with someone who has wronged them and gotten away with it. It's why we speak about them here, to protect each other.

Keep on topic and away from things like spouses, kids, race, etc. please.

Some would say not to post people's home addresses but personally, if someone were trying to serve someone with a legal document, for example, it would be worth it to share something like that. In my opinion. But for no other reason.

Keep well,
Mike

loaders

Site Supporter
Exactly Mike Jr. Keep to the facts and avoid personal insults and incriminating rumours and innuendo. Regardless of how strong one might feel about the situation it is always preferable to take the “high road” and remain civil and factual. I think it makes one’s case stronger.

LrgCar

Nice to see the forum is gaining lots of new people with great information and insight but as other members have mentioned please avoid airing your dirty laundry. this is a great forum for those that like to do research before conducting business and report their dealing good and bad, however, we dont want this site to be known as a gossip site or the transportation version of a tabloid. Let's keep it peaceful and professional.

broker

They did a load for us back in March from ON - BC. Anyone do a load for them around then and not get paid? DM me if you think this might be you.